Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

Get all your Q's answered----->

Nomads off all blocks(luv this english word) this is ur opportunity to ask the self proclaimed expert of relationship a question about the opposite sex. Relationship stuff , you name it,

The SIXER is in session

Question: what qualifies you to answer any question of the opposite sex? Have you encountered with every female on planet, for you to predict or reclaim your prospective higher then ya next average faraax who also claims as "expert"?

B_S

Well B_S its seems that you did not follow my guidelines properly. The plan for this thread which I clearly stated if for the female to ask a Qs about the male and the males to ask about the female.

I do not need to engage with every female on the planet to have an understanding of the opposite sex.

What makes me an expert? Cuz I said so, to quote myself "Self-porclaiming relationship expert". Well I hope I have been a service to you and if i did not clearly address you dilemma you can always ask more questions.

SIXER

LIL DIAMOnd

OPPOSITES attract(send ya phone# aight)

why do females act all dat when approached but are quick to bounce on a dude nutz when they see'em with another women? waz really good? post-110-1063657705.gif

Originally posted by - diamond princess -:

Question: Why do the females and males constantly complain about the opposite sex yet they manage to build a relationship?

Yours Truely, Lil Diamond Princess

Women/Men can't live with them and can't live without them. All the constant bickering between the opposites sex is just another part of playing footsies under the table. Its a hidden way of showing interest in the opposite sex

Sixer

Originally posted by Tenacious_J:

why do females act all dat when approached but are quick to bounce on a dude nutz when they see'em with another women? waz really good?

Well women like competion. They want what they can't have becuase its more challenging. They wonder what does the girl your with have that they don't. Trust me, surround yourselfy with beautiful women and see how much more women you will attract.

post-110-1063657705.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I can't stop laughing. How cute is that Asian kid~

Who will be answering these questions? I hope it ain't Section6er :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by MiSs_LeXuS:

Who will be answering these questions? I hope it ain't Section6er :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do I sense some hate in ur response?

Hey Layziegirl..........my name is Section6er..which in short can be said as 6er=Sixer