Saalax

Two poets jailed for 8 years for calling Muuse Bixi "Muuse Shani" in Somaliland region

Shaani ma'aha miyaa the carbonated, fizzy drinks? I think I used to see it in Islii, Nayroobi. Maxaa Muuse Muqayil Muuse Shaani loogu bixiyey? Jaad muu ku cabaa shaani?

And for eight years jail time for calling him Muuse Shaani. Acuudi bilaahi, is that how thin skinned wretched secessionists are?

Madaxweyne Maxamed Siyaad Barre xataa dadkii 'afweyne' dhihi jiray in the high days of Kacaan era amaan ka heli jireen. Faarax Gololeey ka koow ahaa who used to call him 'afweyne' publically.

Saalax   
3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Shaani ma'aha miyaa the carbonated, fizzy drinks? I think I used to see it in Islii, Nayroobi. Maxaa Muuse Muqayil Muuse Shaani loogu bixiyey? Jaad muu ku cabaa shaani?

And for eight years jail time for calling him Muuse Shaani. Acuudi bilaahi, is that how thin skinned wretched secessionists are?

Madaxweyne Maxamed Siyaad Barre xataa dadkii 'afweyne' dhihi jiray in the high days of Kacaan era amaan ka heli jireen. Faarax Gololeey ka koow ahaa who used to call him 'afweyne' publically.

It is a nickname he earned to due telling supporters of his to explode shani drinks in Hargeisa for few nights after a dispute with Silanyo over the chairmanship (years ago) which they did. That is how the nickname sticked.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

1 hour ago, Saalax said:

It is a nickname he earned to due telling supporters of his to explode shani drinks in Hargeisa for few nights after a dispute with Silanyo over the chairmanship (years ago) which they did. That is how the nickname sticked.

happy0009.gif happy0009.gif

Saalax, ciyaarta naga daa yaaqeey. That cannot possibly be true.

But, wait a minute. What if - perhaps - he or his family had a major share the importation of those fizzy drinks to Waqooyiga market. His so-called supporters did indirectly made him profits then.

Saalax   
13 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

happy0009.gif happy0009.gif

Saalax, ciyaarta naga daa yaaqeey. That cannot possibly be true.

But, wait a minute. What if - perhaps - he or his family had a major share the importation of those fizzy drinks to Waqooyiga market. His so-called supporters did indirectly made him profits then.

Wa sheeko ruun ah oo dhacday. Nicknames are not that easy to get in Waqooyiga.  :D

Barwaaqo   

^^^^^^^

Cidla laga hel ,  Cambarro korisay iyo Hebel tolwaayey waa naanaysaha loogu yeedho ciyaalkii Estu aabahood u qoor-diiday sidaadda oo kale. Reer Burco naanaysta cidi kuma gaadho. 

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Barwaaqo said:

^^^^^^^

Cidla laga hel ,  Cambarro korisay iyo Hebel tolwaayey waa naanaysaha loogu yeedho ciyaalkii Estu aabahood u qoor-diiday sidaadda oo kale. Reer Burco naanaysta cidi kuma gaadho. 

Qeyladas ma karbashka Jeegaanta lagu sameeyay ba ka yeedhsiisay.  :D