Sign in to follow this  
AMINA SHEIKH

Whats up with SOMALI'ies

Chikita   

Originally posted by La Morenita:

Cushtic_Cutie you are one funny girl

walahi im laughing my azz of
cwm2.gif
But I wanna know why would a lebanese brother and sister care about who somalis fight with and how they act when they come to north america? Did you get into a fight with somalis or are you just making observations? Im curious and still laughing

"when you see my posts close your eyes"

lol
cwm2.gifcwm1.gif

Yahye   

Barwaaqo what's up sis, it seems like TAQWA's comments have really got to you, Let the brother express his frustartion with the moderator.

ARAWEELO   

cwm26.gif

SO MY NOMAD FRIENDS THIS IS HOW EASY YOU CAN FALL FOR ANY TRAP. MY NOMAD KINGS AND QUEENS ASK YOURSELVES WHY U R ATTACKING OUR ARAB MUSLIMS AND CALLING THEM NAMES, JUST BECAUSE THE POSTER CLAIMED TO BE ONE. SHAME ON YOU YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER WALLAAHI XARAAM CALEYK..IF YOU WANT TO ATTACK SOMEONE ATTACK THE PERSON NOT A WHOLE NATION.

LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID WE ARE NOT EVEN SURE ABOUT THEIR CLAIM OF BEING LEBANESE. THIS BROTHER SISTER COULD BE ONE PERSON WITH A MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES.

cwm23.gif

WHOEVER POSTED THIS IS SOMEONE WHO IS BORED AND WANTS TO ADD SOME SPICE TO THIS SITE, WHICH IS OK IF WE HAVE CONTROL OF WHAT WE SAY. YOU ALSO KNOW THAT THERE OTHERS, NON SOMALI'S THAT READ OUR POSTS.

BE CONSIDERATE AND NEVER DISRESPECT OTHERS. NO NAME CALLING IT IS NOT PART OF BEING A GREAT NOMAD. cwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm26.gif

PEACE AND LOVE

cwm37.gif

I would like to apologize to the arab ppl whom i called not so good things.

At the same time i will maintian my believe that "many" arabs look down on us Africans, and Asian muslims. But that doesn't stop my feeling of friendship with the arab world.

Hibo   

this q is one of the lamest and funny.. aye amina mizz lebnani wanna be. alle andik? girl u either bored or just had nothing to say as i'm guessing. about us somalis well we fight like everyone else does but by the end of the day we love and stand for each other even if were killing each other a second ago. mansha'allah i love my ppl. and about wanting to know what goes on in our brain? girl tell me what goes on in urs? becoz as i can see u are not arab nor whatever u saying u is. plus every ppl fight don't tell me u guys don't coz just for ur info i'm half arab and i know both sides my somalian and arabs.. so don't think i'm hating coz i'm not i got nothing but love for both sides but next time u wanna ask something be clear and something that makes senses... well bye for now all... 1 luv for my ppl.. sallam....

------------------

peace in the middle east.

Hibo   

alisomali. that might be true hon. but not all of them wallahi i been there and seriously they kool. but ones again all human beings arenot all good or bad so we have somalians who are bad and that goes for every nation out there. and thanks for apologizing for the things u said.... stay postive and sweet dear..

------------------

peace in the middle east.

Taqwa   

Salamu Alaikum,

Dear Barwaaqo,

I know that if I comment on your post towards me, I will be harsh, so I will not comment. I will leave an advice for you: Our paths in the forum have never crossed before, lets keep it that way please. You do your thing, and pretend I don't exist. I'm in no mood to exchange views with you at this time or in other time's. Please take this as an advice rather then critizing you.

Wa Salam,

Taqwa smile.gif

Ahlaan   

Why can't we just ANSWER the question? lol Anyhow,

Amina as with any community that is displaced u'll have problems which does not and will NEVER pertain ONLY to Somalis, we're only 1 generation lost, how about Lebonon and Palestine and All the other Asian countries? C'mon lets all be real!!! It's not only a Somali problem, but one thing u have to give us credit for is we will NEVER take INTERFERENCE FROM OTHERS we may fight, kill, and argue amongst ourselves, but as u can see with the response u're getting no one else's 2 cents is cared for!!! That's my 2 cents and trust me, it'll be taken better than yours EVER will because after all I'M SOMALI!!! PEACE FII AMAANILLAAH!!!

'DON'T JUDGE OTHERS BEFORE U JUDGE YOURSELF!'

Yahye   

Holly sugar, you guys are just laying the smack down on these to two people, that is funny lol, lol. I don't know if they will respond back to you guys.

Ok for all those people who responded, thanks. i appreciate you clearly the air. And that guy is not my brother, he spelled my name totally wrong its SHEIKH not Sheik. anyways second of all im not leboneses. im just trying to say all culture are messed up, and are of no benefit to us. if anything its seperates us from becoming a muslim Ummah. thats all i have to say.

amina

i have to go to class. asalam walikum

aslam walikum

i dont feel i need to defend myself, or justify what i said. all i know is that guy isnt my brother, NOR AM I LEBONESES. SO LETS STOP ALL THE HATRED. i simply asked a question and i got response. im sorry if i offended anyone. im not offended i got what i was lookin for. id like to know i asked what was on my mind, than never ask. and i got my answers. i love somali people, my good friends are somali. but im just sayin what alot of people generalize. and now i can go bac, and say the truth. the fact is u have a long history, starting from the British. my friend cleared alot of it up with me. i mean listen my mother is kashmiri and persian, my father indian. so i know stereotypes. oh do all indians smell? have i heard that enought times. the fact is majority do smell, however im part of the minority that keeps my bedroom window open throughout winter, so i never smell.

after gym is an exception

anyways its late, im tired.

asalam walikum.

Hibo   

A middle Eatern complaining about Somalis problems? And when did we fight with lebanian? Somebody skipped all their History classes.. Again please be more direct, and bring something that make sense to the table. Amina Shiekh and the crew! that is.

a great Nomad proverb says.."War maxaa lasoo shirtag tay."

Young Nomad representing

Hibo   

Oooppps, maybe she got strayed from another site.

We'll need to have that over-sized IDF poster in place, just to keep off Arab traspassers.

------------------

morgan_freeman.jpg

Isra   

LOOL thanks sis for clearing all that up and we are realll glad ur not from the majority that smells cwm9.gif

Peace cwm29.gif and guys go easy on her and read her *real* comments first....

its very frusturating to communicate through this way. because no one seems to understand me or get my point. let me make my self clear . IM NOT LEBONESE AND I HAVE NO BROTHER. read before u make harsh and idiotic assumptions.

GOD BLESS

aslam walikum

AMINA SHEIKH IN THE FLESH