Sign in to follow this  
AMINA SHEIKH

Whats up with SOMALI'ies

Taqwa   

Jamal_11, since when do moderator's swear, huh. Whats with (b.s), and "Stop the jew whoop-as*ing you first then come talk to us."

Please, children are reading some of these things, it would be bad if the moderators started insulting or bashing. Do you smell the sarcasm, cuz I do. And they say Taqwa is rude, come on.

Cheers,

Taqwa

Hibo   

Taqwa, what are you talking about? are you having a double vission sxb.

You are not rude abaa, but you seem confussed. Do smell my sarcasm? I bet you do

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 05-06-2002).]

Cushtic_Cutie you are one funny girl

walahi im laughing my azz of cwm2.gif But I wanna know why would a lebanese brother and sister care about who somalis fight with and how they act when they come to north america? Did you get into a fight with somalis or are you just making observations? Im curious and still laughing

"when you see my posts close your eyes"

lol cwm2.gifcwm1.gif

Taqwa   

Dear Jamal,

Let me be as specific as possible. You see, you have used the word "bullshit" in your post, and I'm reminding you that it isn't right to swear. Well if your above the law in this site, say so but confused is something I'm far from. Since you have the power to edit your post unlike some of us, then no one will see it. I' don't have a double vision but I do know when someone swears at a post.

I'm not blind, nor am I stupid. If I have to swear on Allah's name that you crossed the line with this poster, I will but are you willing to do the same. I hate when I'm told to be nice, yet the managers of this site go beyond my harshness. Pathetic.

Cheers,

Taqwa

Hibo   

Taqwa, This is a simple matter that needs not to be orchastrated at all. I may bear the title moderator below my nickname, but sure i have no extra prevelages to edit a post or even delete a post. The only posts i can edit are under the POETRY section.

So, your perception towards my capabilities are misleading my friend. Just take things easily, coz i am not interested in complications and exergerations.

Be at peace

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 05-06-2002).]

Hibo   

Probably its none of my business - But humiliating/ripping off the reputation of one another doesn't sound so appealing

The Prophet(SCW)said:

"The servant (who conceals) the faults of others in this world, Allah would conceal his faults on"

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Taqwa   

Dear Soul_lady,

Are you feeling okay walaal, that hadith is sahih but it only applies in real life. Sorry to disappoint you but I really don't have a reputation in this site, nor do I care what others think of me. I'm simply reminding a brother to be polite, if that's a crime, then surely you've been educated in some bizzare land. There is no need to protect your reputation in this forum, cause no one really know's the other in real life. What's the chance's that you will ever lay eyes on Taqwa (zero). Simple and straight forward. Oh and your right Soul_Lady, it's non of your business. smile.gif

Cheers,

Taqwa

[This message has been edited by Taqwa (edited 05-06-2002).]

Hibo   

Cushtic_cutie your apology accepted, and as far as Jamaal is concern well I won't got that low brother.

La Morenita: Yes we had endless battles with somali individuals and it was a mess they got their whole families from uncles to grandfathers and we got same to match with that so it was ROYAL RUMBLE.

Hibo   

Didn't mention the Hadith above, to open a dialogue here, but rather an eye opener tool for those who might need it.

No matter whether in real life or down under, no one should loose their ethics and morals. And yes as the song goes "God's Watching Us.." - Everyone's accountable for their follies - Guess We don't have to be a scholar to know that..

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Hibo   

hmm3grin2orange.gifLOL yo, see i've been reading this post since it got started and trying to ask why she hating and where?who? and on u know. The Libanese gal finally answered my questions and now I can see why she hating, if ya all know what mean?

ok ok, let me put it this way, "kab iyo qaniinyo iyo timo larifay aa ii muuqda, hahahah"

BlueFlagRocket.gif

icon_smile_lachuh.gif

------------------

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane

[This message has been edited by Mobb_Deep (edited 05-06-2002).]

Hibo   

I think you read me wrong bro. I wasnt apologizing I said in the FUTURE I might apologize(lol) cwm16.gif but for now you would have to get used to me and my opinion and besides Im too stubborn so it will be a long time before I apologize for saying what I

thought (most likely on my death bed) cwm2.gif

If you want to wait until then you and your sister must be very patient. And leave Jamaal alone you said you wanted our opinions and you got it. Anyways Im not hatin(why do I always have to repeat this) cwm32.gif but I will leave you with your thoughts so until then

nabad galyo walalo

why are they hatin mobb deep? just curious

and Amina sheiks brother where have you goten into the fights with all these somalis?

is it in the states? and how come your sister started this but your the one who keeps coming back and replying to everyone?

and maybe you getting into fights with somalis cause its something you did and not at all thier fault except for the fact that they fight with you. Im just saying here that it takes two to tango so when those somalis get into a fight woth you both parties contributed something to that fight.