Sign in to follow this  
Timur

QARDHO waa QURUX - many photos!

Kool_Kat   

^Waadh ka beydh beynu ku niri, of course qodho is followed by 'huuno' so carabka baa curly iron iney iiga dhagan tahay camal nooh, duh! :D

Kool_Kat   

Reer Qardhoodku dh-da kuma badna huuno...You missed my point by a quarter of a mile...Qadhdhood kuyeh, qandho fil daran qaad kuma dhihi karee!

Originally posted by Timur:

Tuujiye must be from Gedo or Galguduud or one of those regions neglected by its community. Do not criticize us because we still love our country and we are still trying to help our people further. We have not given up, unlike you, and we are not going to sit by, we will build the motherland.

First of all, I dont see anything oo Gedo and Galguduud ay igo fiican yihiin, the picture of the two trees and the little house you just posted. You know everyone can take pic of two trees and ciid and say this place waa qurux, while we know the situation the people in the city are living in. And to your last senctence I will just say Cajaa'ib no comment.

Maaddeey   

^Waa dabciga Aadanaha in qof walba meesha uu ka soo jeedo jeclaado lana qurxanaato, xataa haddey qaacan saf-safan tahay!!.

Yeysan naga noqon: magaaladeydaa taada ka qurxan. Ninba markiis magaaladiisa ha soo dhegsado, after all waa Magaalo/Tuulo Soomaaliyeed.