Suldaanka

Waa digan sal liita leexadu ku sidato...

Waxa hore loo yidhi, naagaha ayaan dhankii loo rogo iyo dhinacba diidayn. 

Cheeseman meel walba oo sida ayga farta loogu yeedho, xataa hadii 70 qof dhimatay, aan todoba cisho baroordiiqo waa garanwaayay. 

In the month of February, he went to Burundi begging the Burundi leadership to help meet the dead line of 28th of Feb.

The Burundi leadership stick to their plan, only withdrew 200 men which they said was their ratio of the 1000 AMISom soldiers that were to be withdrawn by end of Feb.

Hence, Burundi refused.

Kenya, kidnapped over 100 SNA soldiers from his hometown and there are no words from Cheeseman. Not even about calling for their safety and immediate release. 

Again, the Kenyans blatantly told spelled to Cheeseman to cease and desist any claims over the disputed maritime border. They called for bilateral settlement outside of ICJ. It seems, Cheeseman has succumbed to the Kenyan's demands. He is due to meet with Uhuru in Uganda in the next few weeks. 

The list goes on and on.

Barwaaqo   
25 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

naagaha ayaan dhankii loo rogo iyo dhinacba diidayn. 

Dhanka xubiga; oo maxay u diidi waaba dahabe!  Xaga siyaasadse ee Suldaanoow Duulxulkaagu u dhacayo waa lagaa adkaa oo dhinac walba laguu jeedi.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

galbeedi   

As I was shoeffoured  in Addis area of kilo 4, I saw Somali and Ethiopian flags on the main street which means Farmaajo is in town. 

Prime minister Khayre is in Switzerland and parliament speaker Mursal  is in Cuman. 

This is not the  time to go around. The solution to the problems are not outside the country. The Mogadishu boys are waiting out for Farmaajo to finish his term without success,

When 500 people died in huge bomb in October of 2017, that day should have changed both Somali and his government to take drastic actions of disarming the locals, but he failed.

4 hours ago, Barwaaqo said:

Dhanka xubiga; oo maxay u diidi waaba dahabe!  Xaga siyaasadse ee Suldaanoow Duulxulkaagu u dhacayo waa lagaa adkaa oo dhinac walba laguu jeedi.

Waad asiibtay Barwaaqoy. Abwaanka tuducdaa maahmaahda noqotay iskaleh, waxay u badantay inu si fiican u darsay India's Kamasutra books.  :D

32 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

As I was shoeffoured  in Addis area of kilo 4, I saw Somali and Ethiopian flags on the main street which means Farmaajo is in town. 

Prime minister Khayre is in Switzerland and parliament speaker Mursal  is in Cuman. 

This is not the  time to go around. The solution to the problems are not outside the country. The Mogadishu boys are waiting out for Farmaajo to finish his term without success,

When 500 people died in huge bomb in October of 2017, that day should have changed both Somali and his government to take drastic actions of disarming the locals, but he failed.

You are back! What is cooking, this time round? It is perfect time of the year in Somaliland and specially Awdal, the rainy season just started, land is lush green and everyone is busy with their farms and animals. Yaan la gaa waayin Hargeisa iyo Borama. 

Anyway, Cheeseman wuu ku daayay. 

Duufaan   
6 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I see there's another f-fest session.

It seems they are waken up for a long night of sleep less and sensing the fresh qat is arriving little bit before  noon. You can  excused their behavior. At this moment they are different world than we are. They can see what we do not see. Let them have a moment together to dream for the dreamland.