Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Tonight's debate.

peasant   

The same can be said about a lot of blacks in america. There are great number of them just voting for obama because he is a black and i would not be surprised if the same thing is true for some poor white folks who are going to vote for Mccain just because he is a white. To them gender and race out weight the problems they are in today.

Nobody, as is generally understood, can call this early. It ain't over till the fat lady roars.

You never know, anything can tip it over either side......Long 4 weeks to go.

Besides, this early triumphalism on the Democrat side is no good, in my view. Stay humble, stick with it till the end.

RedSea   

Obama would have lost Partly because he is playing mr. nice guy. But thanks to the economy; which McCain knows little about, he is winning. He is now up double digits in the latest gallup polls.

N.O.R.F   

^^Polls don't mean much in America.

Was that a 'debate' or was that two guys walking around a stage babbling? McCain was poor and so was Obama!

RedSea   

^You might be right to some degree, because what this years' polls don't show are how many more people have registered this year to vote. Those mostly are young and black voters; both going for Obama.

Obama is skillful debater. While McCain is just pink faced, mean spirited uneducated old man. He was even lousy navy pilot. And his years in the senate, he voted against education, voted against funding for his the troops that he constantly praises, voted against funds to help homeless vets. Though I don't like any Politician, but the clear winner in these two men is Obama.

Abtigiis   

Afro

Ninkaa madoow waa masiibo! I know he is bringing disaster when it comes to what matters to us. He will be siding with Ethiopia to runaway from the Ghost of Barack and Hussien. I DON'T LIKE HIM AT ALL; and mark my words: You will rue and recant your above statement!

Sida kale, hawluhu soo dhag-dhag ma aha, walaashiis?

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Afro

Ninkaa madoow waa masiibo! I know he is bringing disaster when it comes to what matters to us. He will be siding with Ethiopia to runaway from the Ghost of Barack and Hussien. I DON'T LIKE HIM AT ALL; and mark my words: You will rue and recant your above statement!

I second that! muslim ka carar intuu is leeyahay qasaaraha uu inoo keeni doona ayaa ka darran.

Obama as president, no doubt muslims will suffer during his office term. He is yet to meet muslim leaders in america or visit muslim mosques let alone to wish them happy eid. So having all these in mind I still support this nigga to be the first ever US black president.

Pujah   

^ ^ Actually he has big Muslim outreach program and it's mostly under the radar but today even the RNC was crying foul claiming the Obama campaign is meeting with CAIR and ISNA which of course according to the republicans are terrorist sympathizers.

I'm with A&T on this one.

I think in his zeal to show that he is not a Muslim or affiliated with any Muslim .. this guy will go overboard.

even the right wing nuts shy away from declaring they are going to violate the sovereignty of Pakistan ... yeah i know they do it anyway .. but when a politician comes right out and says without even sugar coating it ... cant help but imagine he is planning something much worse ... just wont say.

as for palin,she has achieved what i thought to be impossible ... the woman makes W look intelligent and thats not easy :D