Sign in to follow this  
QueenSoccer

where is the best place to live!!!!!!

Adna   

Salaam's to ya'll

I know for sure when i have kids i wouldn't be raising them in usa or uk , or some o ther gaalo countries cuz i know what it is like to be living in modern country and it's bad for the youn generation. i't eather bad for their language or religion, behavor. any ways i would love to live in Dubai i really know what it's like to be living that country . peace and ,uch love

lol nino...stratford? u kiddin me?..that place iz wack....

I think the best place to live is malindi beach in kenya(exquisite for lovers), followed by statten island in N.Y and mississauga ON( calm n green n peaceful) then high street kensington and camden town in London (funky, outrageous and fresh) ;)

king_450   

Wow sister Deqa , isn't that little bit too harsh to criticize, USA i don't much about UK ,but in USA i have been here for almost 20Yrs of my life and i didn't encounter a single day of trouble, yes i have finished here high school and am in third yr med student, i am still the old somali boy who respects his family, gets up his bed to his elders, and prays five times a day, don't smoke drink, and one may think that i should be changed by now, but my point is , all you need a good captain to lead you the way and the ship will sail smoothly, so home is where ur heart is, yes i miss somalia very much, but where can i go, some one else lives the place that i was born,for real. so i am happy with the states my second sweet home. so isay USA is the place to be.

looooooool @ camden town by alpha...u must be joking gurl, them neon-coloured clothes do my head in!! ...how about North-London? Better yet, Tottenham & Islington (Highbury)!

Personally, I'd like to live in high-tech badiyoo...

Is there such a thing? :D

~QoxootiMammi~

Been around.. but i love canada. I love toronto... i know people hear many things about this place... somali kids gone wild n what not.. but if your kids are behaving like the kuffar you've failed as a parent don't blame it on the environment. Although the west is a very tempting place as we're surrounded by so much kuffars.. God gave us a brains so we can use it...

Back to the topic Toronto is a very good place. Very multicultural too. No where in the world will you find a classroom containing somalis indians chineses russians arabs jamaicans african americans haitians... etc

RaMpAgE   

Where else but Australia.best place too live icon_razz.gif

simple.. u can call tornto mulitcultral but where i live , with a popluation of only 2 million, it has 205 different ethincities and close too half of the poplulation is immigrants. :cool:

but i heard sweden and the scandnavian countries are good place too live.

I do have to agree that in the western socities, it does have an influence of negativity on the younger generations. But the life style of the area shouldn't get u all wild. And this is a very messed up misconception. And to add on to this, I think that best place other than Somalia is Minneapolis.( I don't mind the weather). ;)

best place to live is in baadiye of somalia where is peaceful, where you get the freedom to set up your home whereever u like, where there is no stress and sins like in the western countries.

all you nomads need are a few of camels and cows and goats and the quran.

Paragon   

"best place to live is in baadiye of somalia where is peaceful, where you get the freedom to set up your home whereever u like, where there is no stress and sins like in the western countries."

Muslima, I agree with you.

king_450   

mulima, very funny i agree with u though for one and only one thing, yes you can set up ur home anywhere in Badiyo,that is Real State, but how about the conditions?