Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

What makes you SICK?

Hayat   

what makes me so sick.................

these individuals on sol who keep on posting "pictures of somali-land............lascanood......puntland etc.

who depsite these bold moves still have the nerve to reply to topics saying they want an "end to qabilism". or claim so-and-so is qabilist.hello? islamka sheega-isma arko ;) not only that but preharps starting with baby-steps like practicing what you preach. :mad:

seriously, there are alternative measures to finding your qarabo.......this is measure is not entirely effective.

for real vibe!! it so sick n childish!! and i also wanna add this to the warlord cheerleaders including the riyaals n c/ys! these air-heads! who believe these leader morans are something to count on!! plz! n these r the same folks all the time who do these things! plz, save you film rolls and you breath, cuz we aint feeling that!!

i would like to tell this folks, show me what have u done for somalia lately! i always try my best to contribute to somali education by denoting to all somali education no matter where the institution is located....... i figure if 1 cent reaches a student, its well worth it!!

i say put your $ on good use! instead of spending money on some japanese camera, donate it to your brothas n sistas!! its well worth it!!

Jaylaani   

What makes me sick..?

Those people who keep their cell phones ON during PRAYER in the Masjid and then try to reach it down or look for it in their pocket…. that’s sooooo.. disrespectful and annoying.

What makes me sick?

Indian Food --- London England --- Unlawful Murder --- Weak Fights ----November and August ---- Weak Internet Connections ---- People who don’t think global warming is serious---- Giant Elephants.

J.Lee   

^I thought all elephants were giant.

People. Hypocrisy (I see it in abundance nowadays). Lying without a good cause. Gossip. Egg McMuffin. My contact lens. Microorganisms. Denial. And most importantly people, children, men and women in particular.

Oh and how could I forget sycophants.

Maf Kees   

^

How does the egg mcmuffin taste by the way? Macdonald's tries to keep dudes like me away from trying the egg mcmuffin by not serving it after 11 or something. I mean don't they know it's impossible to wake up before 11 am? I saw it on the Menu my whole life, but as long as they keep that 11:30 or something rule, than I will die never having eaten the egg mcmuffin.

You said it was crap by the way? :D

Originally posted by J.Lee:

And most importantly people, children, men and women in particular.

Always knew you were misanthropist... dhimo!

J.Lee   

^Loooooooool. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. Wait. Was that a threat?

Baluu: Egg McMuffin is just plain nasty. It's waxy, unsalted, and the eggs are undercooked. I recommend the hotcakes though. Muy deliciouso

Farm: I kind of tend to like everything when they are still babies too. :D

Originally posted by J.Lee:

^Loooooooool. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. Wait. Was that a threat?

Qosol gariir, mudo hore ayaan kuu sheeg inaad tahay inan aan fiyoobin oo wax ka dhiman. Ee haddaad neceb tahay caruur iyo hooyooyin, waan ku dhihi: DHIMO, dhulka aad istaagan tahay ha kula go'ow, qoorta cuntada ha kugu saxato...

-Lily-   

^^lol

Junk food. 'Aros' food at 12 am...running late...ppl who want to talk...

VIBE, why paint everything with the qabil brush? Now it's a crime to put pictures up? For safety reasons many ppl cant cover the whole of Somalia, I personally love seeing pictures of Somalia, whether it's SLand or Lascanood (I don't even know where that is on the Somali map) or Kismayo or Mogadishu. For some of us it's the closest we will ever get to seeing Somalia. The only thing wrong with tribe is when it's exploited, apart from that it has no power, it's just a fact. If people are so jumpy on the subject and won't mention the Q word, do you think it will go away?

Oh people please lay off the Egg Muffin. FYI there is nothing better than a soggy salty egg with chesse wrapped in a small muffin on an earlly cold morning in London, is all part of the going to work experiance.

before u quash Egg Muffin try it from a decent coffe or deli cafe instead of rushing to Mcdeez who know nothning about Breaky,they should stick to their burgers.