Sign in to follow this  
Mindstate

Nice guy Vs mean guy

first of all get your facts str8, there is a difference between a guy that is a push over, and a guy that is a drugy/aggressive, low-life ect...

but what your failing to understand is that it is not that black and white,,,,

there are guys that are nice, strong-minded, stand up for themselves, and dont let anyone take that piss out of them.

just because u think your are a nice guy and people have taken the piss out of u ,,,dont asume that girls are running to the low-lifes, they might be running to the strong-minded independant guy!

Why do i get the feeling that all you Girls say these things just to look good when the fact remains that you want nothing but a SAC SAC guy who you play his dumb a$$ like there is no 2morrow

you encourage me to call the shots and when i do you disagree with everything i say or ask of you.

loooool.....walaal, it sounds like u have a serious lack of self-esteem!

Senora   

until I realized that if a woman is willing to date/like a punk/druggie/sex-whore/bully, etc. that woman is NOT FOR ME.

EXACTLY........you werent the problem....it was the girl...yeah, its her preference who she is interested in or not...but dont go starting a nationwide search for the problem within yourself.....if thats the kind of people she's attracted too, then she's just not your kind of girl....im so proud you figured this out on your own :D:D

Iffah   

Mean guy? Uff..just the title is a turn off. It's beyond me why any girl would go with a guy that's down right disrespecting her! Arrogant and rude people are definitely not worth my time. :rolleyes:

SilentSis- true say.

why does the mean guy always win?

well the mean guy must be doing something right. maybe he knows more about himself than you know about your self. i think you got sit down and write down a list of what you look for a woman or girl whatever...then maybe you will figure out were you went wrong. hopefully this will minimize your losing game.

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

loooool.....walaal, it sounds like u have a serious lack of self-esteem!

i think you are confusing me with your EX!

me lacking a self-steem(*Laughing at the top of his lungs*)?Girl you must be mistaking me for that poor little Guy!!

Who ever said the nice guy wouldn't ever stand up for his girl?!? I'd consider myself a nice guy, but if someone crossed anyone I care about (not just a girlfriend but friends too) I'd give them something to think about. If I was a girl, I'd rather be with a nice guy who treats me right than a pig of a man who does drugs and is completely up himself.

You'll usually find that a lot of mean guys are actually good looking, and they usually get whatever they want. The meanness comes from them being spoilt in this respect. I know it really sucks, but that's the way it works. In the end though, mean guys always end up in broken relationships, whereas nice guys end up being in long, enjoyable relationships.

Big Up 2 all the Sweet Guyz Up in Here.

AalTo   

u dont need to be a nice guy or bad guy..they are different..just what u need is to understand them(dont care anyone ..care ur self if u wanna to be a niceguy)

Lefty   

This reminds me a girl whom I know, she told me that she always got turn on when a guy physicaly hit and beat her azz!.

God created people's test differently. I believe It has nothing to do whether you act good or bad. Simply, You shouldn't act that way in order to get someone's approval. There's always another person behind the fence who is really compatible with you true-nature ****** !ty even if you're the worst and the dumbest creature. If you're a great and decent one, vice versa. Just stay and be real!

king_450   

Now days it is unbecoming to be Nice Person , at all, ppl let you down, abuse you,and even bad mouth you for just being nice to them, so i am taking a course now how to reverse all that good actions and join the so non-frinedly faces.

Xafsa   

All these somali brothas with all these issues.

If the first chick leaves you 'cause your too nice...and the 2nd chick leaves you 'cause your too nice...by the 3rd one you should be examining yourself.

Anyways there is no such as a nice guy.....they all have an agenda. To qoute dr phil " whats your payoff?"

hi bro mindstate

u don't have to worry about anything,all there is a u didn't find ur mate yet so till u do make it all fun and treat the ladies like u'r mama told u and all the good ways that u can think of, and when u find ur mate be happy and romantic and nice and everything u can be coz we like that. i hope i help little if not lot.

peace baby,,,,

Miriam1   

This reminds me a girl whom I know, she told me that she always got turn on when a guy physicaly hit and beat her azz!.

Ya rabi thats sad, she certainly needs help fast !!

To the poster..tis not you, if u are really how u claim to be.

Its the person..so go hurry find someone that understands you.

Ohh Ps: You can be nice, you can be sweet, you be generous, you can be respectful,above all you can be the man your mother brought you up to be...but be careful you can easily over step that thin line between Nice guy-->Wimpy guy.