Originally posted by nuune:

This is all I remember about Muufo:

Hal Banooni Bac

Hal Baaquli Bash

Dooro Kaliifkeed

meeyli aamee muuuuuuufo
:D

PS: I will try to find out the easy way for you, I will ask around

lol...nuune...and you think that will help Tammy?

Tammy Do you have any idea of muufo is made in the tinnaar first?

nuune   

Hilib & Muufo

Meat of vitella or manzo with the Arabic bread " pita " year-old calf meat garlic and onion green capsicum potatoes cut for along last carrot to washers rooms of 200 tomato mililiter of water cumino Oliate a wide frying pan and mettetevi the meat, fairies to then cook to slow fire for 5 minuteren and turns the meat with the mestolo, accingetevi the cut garlic and the onion to the great pieces (of the same dimension of the bocconcini of meat), fairies the same one with the capsicum, accingetevi also the carrot and the potatoes, salate and fairies to cook until the meat completely will not be cooked, then put the cumino, the last one of tomato stirring every a lot. As soon as removed from the fire served with the pita one to part that you will soak in the gravy and you will eat with the meat and the verdura, rigorously with the hands... per this time to ban the rested ones... You will see that to eat with the hands he is more satisfactory and attractive

BEER IYO MUUFO

(liver and pita) pita (Arabic bread) bocconcini of cow liver onion cut to washers rooms cumino incredible Sembra but also the liver prepare it like for Venice. However you little fry the liver in a frying pan with oil to low fire, to half baking you add to the onion the salt and the cumino (is the only difference with Venice), completed the baking and accompanied the pietanza with the pita one, but and rigorously prohibited to eat with the rested ones; I forgot the pita one is the other difference. In order to prepare kidneys of cow that we say KELLY used the same procedure of the liver.

PS: I found this in SOL archive smile.gif