Sign in to follow this  
ayaanick

Destiny Ave--->

ayaanick   

I was standing on the bus stop, at destiny Ave. and all of the sudden three figures appeared. When all of the sudden I had noticed coming my way was, the finest, flyest brother I have ever laid my two brown eyes on. I was fixated, couldn’t move, and couldn’t find words to utter my expression of, of…well. A voice interpreted from where I couldn’t see. He looked at me and said “how long were you standing here?†Deep breath….. I could have sworn that time took a lunch break. I had to collect my thoughts, and react fast. What to say? What say? Well I said “about five minutes or so, why do you ask?†Don’t all good dreams end abruptly??

Foxy   

Dear If You thought he was hot enough!

You should have flirted with him while he was an arms length.... You should have thought of the moment instead of what if's

Flirting as it is another language and takes hell of courage. But here’s the catch: eventhough you were pressed for words,your spoken language isn’t nearly as important as your body language.

sometimes women tend to underestimate their looks, while men tend to overestimate their looks,

would have You showed that You were merely attracted to him for the bare moment, might have have had a different outlook on what Have I missed out there! Askin yourself in the aftermat of when you left the bus stop!

Lise is too short, so make the best out it

cheers

Nephissa   

Day after day it just seems that I don't meet anyone other than a client, the gay barrista, or the new hairdresser trimming my hair. I should take the bus now on..maybe thats where my destiny lies. I just don't want to leave this world knowing there was more I could have done. I should 'just do it' find my destiny.

ayaanick   

Part 2 of the story: Belongs to you, the readers. You can make-up your own script, and see if it heads towards--> Destiny ave.

I appreaciate everyone's input.

Bisharo: "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." David Viscott

walaaca iska dhaafa. Mid lee iskaga habso (not directed to anyone, generally speaking). Either way, you are a winner. It is all win-win situation.

"CALOOL ADAYG WAA ILLAAHAY WEHELKI" - Geeljire-haa ku maahmaaha.

Nabad gelyo.