Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Are you Redsking Fan?

zak99   

you wanna spicy up king and bet some money it! how about $50. i dont believe redskins wont even making to the play offs. so if they make to the plays, i pay that much and u do the same if they dont make to the play offs! u game!lol..

salamad

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

King walaal, runta aan kuu sheego, you know buddy you are one of my best buddies n here, so plz listen up, don't bet on Redskins, plz don't but if you do, you will loose, this is the only disagreement i am having with you, good luck

c/salaam

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

now that King is gone, all bets are off, unless he changes his mind and stand up for his words, lol ,hey bro you started , u need to finish it.

c/salaam

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

well brother King450,i know u gone, but it seems to me if you by any chance come in and check SOL, i do blv now that Redskings have a probable chance of winning the superbowl,yes i said it first they have a probable chance of winning the Enchalata man,so get back in and let's pay your bet with us, and that will give u a chance to visit us in MN, so what it will be bro. I know i talk to you more often then others but i miss ur postings bro, so come get aside your difference wth us LoL. Good luck and yes Resdkings are 2-0. So are the Vikings 2-0. hope to see your reply.

c/salaam

king_450   

Simply they(Redskings) R the D Best.

well yes Zaki bro i am in and the bet is on,yes and i want come see Mn, as you may know my team are the top of the NFC East, and wow Vikins also are the NFC north top of the notch, so our bet goes on, and good to c u Sports Fan, this is where i will be only.I am in search of Super bowl ticket already bro.

Holla back later.

Zakariye   

s/alykum

Wlc bro, hey yes i did get your message and i hope you did my flight number, anyway i will call, but yes indeed you and your team are riding high, and promise is a promise, if you win the superbowl , your ticket is taken care and place to stay, just get there first,thank you bro for coming back, .Will you ever post your wedding pics ever, LoL. But i still blv Redskin is not going to win the superbowl,atleast this year,but they might win the nfc eastern championship, perhaps.

c/salam

king_450   

Wow Rayzak , i can't go along with you, i am not a Vikings Fan, but "R" redskin fan , and i have to stick with them loose or win, not like the rest of you who always stick with the winners,so noh i pass that out, once you are a "redskin" fan you will always be a redskin fan, so my bet is with them,and i know i will be there "Superbowl" so will talk then that time.

I am not trying to rub this on your face or anything It is just that i like to see the R skins suffer, Nothing personal.

WSH_PHI154_EM.jpg

Again nothing personal King..

raula   

Aplus..thx for the pics..i wish I could employ some tech tricks..but 2bad..Iam no tech-nerd! :D

..Moss, moe williams and the rest of the crew were really enjoying smashing the dirty birds(breaking a reverse-dirty dancing move--suave :D :cool: )...r'member back in 98' when the falcons broke into this dirty dancin' after that field goal at the end zone..walaahi I almost broke my TV...Even, Chris Carter was there to support his ex-VIKES..way to go Carter..

so redskins..let see how it goes down with the Eagles...watch-out now..here comes the VIKES>.purple fever ;) is all over again :D

ouch! de enginians got spanke yesterday! rual do get your hopes up too much with the vikings,,, i mean they beat a sorry *** team!!!faclons! wait till their come to cali! i gonna whipped them!oh oh~ sorry king!!! i told u bro!