Sign in to follow this  
Malika

Who's fault is it ?

Hunguri   

Muniira :D ,

Sister in law = Dumaashi

Brother in law = Seedi

How long ago has the train left? Is there any chance of pushing my self some where at the economy class ;) . ??

Blessed   

Muniira

Clearly your friend is hurting and not thinking straight. Be honest with her.

At the end of the day he is married to her, he broke the trust they had. The only connection she has with other woman- is him. As tempting as it is, she'll only make him look and feel big by going after her instead of him. Some men get off on being fought over, she doesn't want encourage him to do it again, I'm sure.

If she doesn't want to hear it, it's her choice, you did your bit.

Lol@ Ngonge and Paragon

Wa nacuudu billaahi minkum :rolleyes:

UK_ROSE   

salaaamz all,

Your friend is in denial, she doesn't want to blame the husband because she will relaise that the affai was partially her fault. This marriage was never strong enough attributes that made the husband run off with the 1st person to try it on him.

RULE No1:

When you want to play around do it as far away from your community, town and if possible outside your own race coz news travel faster than light!!!

I agree with you, stay as far as possible from your friend’s love marriage, you will soon be blamed for everything and anything if the couple get back together, although you were only trying to help!

Emperor   

i think she should go and have an afair too.

it only stand to reason...what goes around comes around...an eye for an eye, but in this case its a fock for a fock.

:D lol Im laughing so hard man this is hiliarious nearly fall off the Kursi ... fock for fock kulahaa Haha haha

Back to the topic, the one important point many girls are forgetting especially the ssupposed betrayed sister is that the man have acces to 4... so what? she should just calm down or will get used to it in due time... way iska qabsan aniga mari hore way igu qayliyeen hadase way iska dageen. :D

I don't know whether you were joking about it being fictional, but if it isn't, you should really tell your friend to get tested quick. I would never trust a cheating person - if he did it once he could've done it before on the 'downlow'.

Number two, if she doesn't have any children, she should fall to the ground and prostrate to Allah and kick his sorry a$$ to the curve. Then she should follow the saying 'living well is the best revenge'.

But if she has children then I would advice her to divorce him (she should not set a bad example for her children and stay with an adulterer) and focus on her children. Then she should a get a cat to replace the man in her life. They rarely come when called, expect everything & only come when they need food and petting. icon_razz.gif

me   

Originally posted by makumba:

i think she should go and have an afair too.

it only stand to reason...what goes around comes around...an eye for an eye, but in this case its a fock for a fock.

Are you for real? then that marriage would have been over. Revenge doesn't solve anything. It wold have made them feel worse then they are now. The best thing she could do is, stay with her man and sett limits, have a good talk etc etc or leave the guy once and for all. But wasting her time with cheating is only degrading her.

ur friend is upset and doens't want to think of reality, and that is that there are alot more women then men these days, and half the single ones are gay(or should be)...... now days we see alot of men remarry and i find it not as an insult of not being enough for my man but me gracioously sharing(lol)...........am not married.....

like that joke all the good parking's are taken and the rest are handicapped

;)

but truly if my hubby really decided he must marry another i would blame him for looking and her for either responding or intiating thier relationship, and last me for not somehow bieng enough. :mad:

Ariadne   

I think it comes form the perception of the female as a seductress why women blame other women for shortfallings of their husbands.

I guess it's also easier to blame someone who passed through your relationship violently than someone you are more or less stuck with.

Nephissa   

For the life of me I will never understand the idea of a woman's rage against the "other" woman. There is no one to blame but the calool wayne! It was totally up to him to partake in the relationship, unless ofcourse she tied him up and raped him against his will..(which is doubtful.) Butaaco needs to place the anger where it belongs.