Sign in to follow this  
Malika

Who's fault is it ?

-Lily-   

Munira, The question you need to be asking your self is, what kind of a friend doesn’t fight for her bestest friend’s husband? Go and kick some ****, the other woman was clearly at fault

Z that was halarious, I nearly fell of my chair.

LoL@ma nola

Munira, I say she goes out and gets some as well, perhaps then she'll have his attention. I mean beating up other women, that is so seriously barbaric.

Ibtisam   

^^Lol^ that is even worse, make her sleep around just to get back at him, what will she gain?

Paragon:

What fights make life worth living, good luck, next time i see you with some mean marks, I'm quote you .

He was not paying anything, in fact in many ways it requires her to dig into her resources. If he wants to pay, there are places & people for those kind of things :rolleyes:

Malika   

Shehe, lord!! you remind me of my mother, the woman can be brutally honest.. smile.gif

Paragon,dude your hilarious!

Xanthus,sis have you got your own advice site,you could be very useful to many women..."Women Empowerment",waxaad tirii she ditch the geezer..lol - Me too.

Zahir, I trully respect myself enough to get into petty fights,it will really be degrading for me to be involve in any way.

For my friend, I wish her luck...as she was fictional!!

Aaliyyah   

I wouldn't know why one would waste their time on running after some one who obviously have no respect nor Love them. bacda madow u tuur ayaan odhan laha, oo ha is wareerin.

wa salaamu alaikum

Originally posted by Puuja:

she should burn his clothes, the house and him

there problem solved
smile.gif

waste of petrol and effort...apparently the man doesn't exist..it was all big joke! :D

Cheers

makumba   

i think she should go and have an afair too.

it only stand to reason...what goes around comes around...an eye for an eye, but in this case its a fock for a fock.

Khalaf   

^^^Tan wa miid walaan :D

***be burned or stoned to death with "dagax'.*** Naago walaan iga dheh. :D

Hunguri   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

I wouldn't know why one would waste their time on running after some one who obviously have no respect nor Love them. bacda madow u tuur ayaan odhan laha, oo ha is wareerin.

wa salaamu alaikum

First she should come to my Clinic, and We should do some check up for her, if she is Ok and save from the Trojan viruses of the cheater husband :D . And, then she should simply tell him to divorce her. Why would kill him and burn his clothes, ha iska caysho odaygu :D .

Som@li   

The lady is in denial, and maybe thinks if she blames her husband,and confronts,he would leave her for the other woman, too weak! or she knows something else, and has her own problems.

Either way, I am with She, Be direct and frank, Runtu ragga (dumarka) kama nixiso.

BTW, how did she find out? :D

Hunguri, Welcome back!

Malika   

Dabshid,Unfortunately there those whom are weak,and have very low self esteem.They believe you got to fight for what is yours, but in this sort of case, its the one that your fighting for is the one that betrayed you..so why fight for such a person.

As I said, I dont usually interfer with family or friends love lives,because I once or twice did,and got my fingures burnt...it only severed my relationships with my dhumashees..so, I observe from a far..lol

Hunguri   

Thanks Dabshid, So. Muniira you have sister and brother in laws :D . That means you are married. I was thinking, you were single. Rajja wayn ayaa iga kaa haysy :D . Dumaashis ??

Malika   

Oh please Hunguri, Somali is my 4th language hadee , igaa daa daqayadaa... :D

Anyways, what do one call her brother in laws and sister in laws...those married to their sisters and brothers?

Hunguri, unfortunate the train left along time ago.. :D:D