Sign in to follow this  
Lake

So who you used to go to..Aga Khan Academy in Nairobi Kenya

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by STOIC:

Raula,mimi nilikuwa na nyemelea ma supuu wa MUSLIM GIRLS( i think they used to have green skirt and green sweater with white shirt? I might be wrong)

PS My brother was a Jamhuri guy......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legend,

Beste, gumbaru doesn't count!

sasa hio mambo ya kunyemelea...aaa hio si fit..did u actually do it anyways? :D:D:D

Originally posted by Sayyid ()Qutb:

^^fine, wkiyo mamba juma noma 'uniform', secondary hakuna matata, wylayo sakina my teacher back in kiswahili stage 1, nwyia kiki hahu fanu shalaka wyabo hi nimi swahili cha cha back in Kenya, ta rabubu nymbi shakalaka hu ha, no problems worries whatsoever 'hakuna matata'.

hii pelekeeeeee jokes section sayid..

Lakini to say the fact, somali ladies(as we call them madems wasomali) were cute and beautiful with those school uniforms..Many educated somali ladies prospered walahi and some are even Executives in various companies..That was great..Work hard Girls ;)I saw one senior accountant kutoka Muslim girls hapa American university Dubai... Her name is Shamso

Baluug   

Originally posted by Sayyid ()Qutb:

you only have to remember 'this' "historian first and linguist second"!

I've 'mastered' all the languages and dialects spoken in the whole of the horn and parts of the east!

So let's see some af-Baraawe, then!!

Jafarel.   

Mimi...never been to Kenya...(so couldnt have gone to Aga Khan nursery/primary/secondary/hospital..etc.) BUT have taught myself 'kiswahili'...not the 'royal' one....

And have mastered 72 Zambian languages...'Nyanja, Bemba, Lozi, Tonga, Chewa...to the 72nd one.

Any 'traveller' in SOL been to Zambia?

Upon u be peace

raula   

STOIC ati boflo kwa mfuko... :D walahi vile nilikuwa primo lakini sio seco. PRIMO nilikuwa nabeba UGALI ka karatasi(paperbag) usubuhi na mapema incase nikikutana na mwenda kwa barabara(this is kama umeishi ushambani) like PARAGON ;) talk about WMD(weapons of mass destruction).

ma dems wa MUSLIM walikuwa noma(as in ki makanga) :D ok kidding.

STHL-hehe pia mie nilikuwa na vaa hivyo but my uniform ilikuwa different.

Mr. Moe   

Speaking of Kenya...anyone heard of BrookHouse Prep School in Lagata? I went there from kindergarten to grade seven before we moved to Canada. Ahh the memories!

If not, how'bout Nairobi Academy or GreenAcres? Anyone, anyone?

BOB   

Originally posted by Jafarel.:

Any 'traveller' in SOL been to Zambia?

Yeah i've been to Zambia, Lusaka but i don't speak any Zambian languages and i came close to eating one of their Favourite food (Pacifist knows exactly what i am referring to) and I am grateful to Allah s.w for not doing so!

Dis balace is full Sajuu Beoble and all i hearrr is nachua iyo sichui iyo kucha xaba iyo kucha xuku, waa maxay waxaas...ma luuqadbaa? :D:D

Salaalah Muhammad, walendo na kiswahili yao mungu asaidiye Kiswahili na Kinglesa kwa sababu wana umizaga sana :D:D ..

Raula, ati nilienda Aga Khan Hosi ajili ya Malaria? haki ya mungu wewe ni Hasidi :D

Peace,Love & Unity.