Sign in to follow this  
Lake

So who you used to go to..Aga Khan Academy in Nairobi Kenya

Lool @ malaria...i used to dress like that girl...

white hijab, green sweater, but instead of the green tie, nilikuwa na vaa red tie, since nilikuwa prefect.. :D

STOIC   

Bob,hata mimi kama OC itacount nilipelekwa huko niliposhikangwa na Typhod (Nilikuwa immune na malaria, Umbu haikuwa inapenda damu yangu).Raula alikuwa anabebanga bofolo yake kwenye mfuko (Lunch box ya wapi? :D ).Raula,mimi nilikuwa na nyemelea ma supuu wa MUSLIM GIRLS( i think they used to have green skirt and green sweater with white shirt? I might be wrong)

PS My brother was a Jamhuri guy......

Viking   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Raula,mimi nilikuwa na nyemelea ma supuu wa MUSLIM GIRLS( i think they used to have green skirt and green sweater with white shirt? I might be wrong)

PS My brother was a Jamhuri guy......

loool, ata Aga Khan High ile iko westlands ilikuwa na hizo colours. Jamuu ni chuo 90% ya mababi! :cool:

Legend,

Beste, gumbaru doesn't count!

Sayyid   

^^fine, wkiyo mamba juma noma 'uniform', secondary hakuna matata, wylayo sakina my teacher back in kiswahili stage 1, nwyia kiki hahu fanu shalaka wyabo hi nimi swahili cha cha back in Kenya, ta rabubu nymbi shakalaka hu ha, no problems worries whatsoever 'hakuna matata'.

Sayyid   

what?

That's what I've suspected to encounter with you. This is the 'real' kiswahili spoken in the 16th centuary and I've taken a famous 'poem' and reinvented it with few 'alien' words.

Thank you a lot, you don't speak the original kiswahili and need to take 'tuition' in order to 'master' the original language and not the juma-mumbo you're speaking right now.

It's a 'insult' to my eyes! I speak the 'royal' kiswahili.

P.s juma-mumbo means 'slang' or broken kiswahili!

hodman   

:D:D:D

Thank you a lot, you don't speak the original kiswahili and need to take 'tuition' in order to 'master' the original language and not the juma-mumbo you're speaking right now.

It's a 'insult' to my eyes! I speak the 'royal' kiswahili.

Royal swahili indeed!where did you dig it up oh intellectual?

Sayyid   

you only have to remember 'this' "historian first and linguist second"!

I've 'mastered' all the languages and dialects spoken in the whole of the horn and parts of the east!

STOIC   

Damn!!! Sayid, can you sign me up this sixteenth century swahili.Did they used that as a religious hymns during ceremonial occasions? Because that Swahili is way different from the one i know in terms of its grammer, vocublary and phonology :D .

Sayyid   

Yeah, I know! I've myself learned the language after some 'intensive' travel and I have succeeded in mastering the 'original' language!

Today there is only one school in which you can learn the 'original' kiswhili.

The school is located in Masqat! It's run by a 'famous' linguist, who even beats me when it comes to languages of the horn and east!

His address is: Sultan Abu Khalifa Avenue, PO-Box 84392 Masqat the Sultante of Oman!

Alternatively his house and mobile numbers are: 0096834938202 mobile/cell 09687438292112!

Website: Traditional (Royal) and Modern School of Kiswahili by the famous tutor As-Sayyid Al-Qutbi as-swaahili aala Omaani!

Webpage: http://www.royal-swahili.edu.om

http://www.traditionalswahilihi.om

hodman   

sasa hiyo ni story kweli! eti original swahili! like all those sanifu books gave us a headache for nothing for u to be telling us that we don't know it!Try another one

Paragon   

Sijui, wala si kumbuki Aga Khan shule misingi au sekondari. Labda ni kwa sababu sijaishi mji kuu Nairobi, na ya kwamba nilikuwa mfugaji wa ngamia wengi smile.gif , ba'daye nilikuwa mlimaji shamba. Wakati chache niliposafiri mjini Nairobi niliastajabu na halaiki za watu kwenye barabarani na papo sokoni. Kelele niliposikia ilinibidi nisirudi Nairobi tena.