Sign in to follow this  
sofine

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS SUMMER????

Work and get
PAID IN FULL
ia

lol Yeah like stop Taxin my already Marginal salary redface.gif

Shopist saxiib now thats what i call a plan, hope it goes through for u.

Me:

1. Work, no choice (although JSA is always an attractive option when am feelin Fatiuged)

2. Butter up Senior Civil Servant in my Area in the hope of a quicker root up the organisation (which involves pretending to have an interest in his collection of rare beetles :rolleyes: )

3. At some stage during the year actually take a proper holiday i.e. 1 month off, were?? who cares so long as am off this torid Island for awhile

oh:

and Try to get Tickets for Roberto Baggio's lats game of his Amazing Career (one of those i was there days)

Originally posted by Darman:

hoping to travel to Malaysia this summer insha alaah..
smile.gif

NICE

Well me i going to summer classes and work work and more work...

Raxmah   

Salaams

I worked my head off since I was 14, this summer I plan to do nothing, nada—I hope! After spring classes – Insha Allah I’m planning to come to London –(If it works out) from all the bragging I heard from UK folks I hope not to be disappointed.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Geel-Jire:

A££alaama Allaikum

Darmaan======> Man, I envy you, big time! That is a country I've been looking forward to travelling. It is beautiful, developed and largely muslim.

Good luck and have a nice time. May it be time for you to reflect Rabbul-Izzaa.

Salaama allaikum

Geel-jire... you should envy my brother who went there last year.. from the pics and videos he shot I figured Malaysia is god’s haven on earth.. specially Bali.. lord have mercy.. that place is something else walaahi..

I got some friends who go to school there.. I can have them hook you up if you are willing to visit Malaysia anytime soon.…

INshallah, even though destinations are sure to change, all am sure of is that i'll be enjoying every single minute. As of so far, am sure of going up north T.dot(a true candaian in me never dies)T.dot represent, NY, Boston and inshallah somewhere down the westcoast with my gurl. Of course i dont plan on taking it all at once, but inshallah when summer comes to a close- i'll be smiling from one ear to the other inshallah.

P.S where my caribana' peeps at- where you at? Holla

Tahliil   

I have been told several times, in different occassions, that my religious studies is as weak as Dubya's Grammar skills... so am heading Egypt for two and half months of Islamic Educations......

tahliil pravo brah, eesh calaa insaan.

i going to see my mother land i plan to visit:

Banaadir oo dhan( insha allaah)

nugaal oo dhan(insha allaah)

mudug oo dhan(insha allaah)

waqooyi oo dhan (insha allaah) i hope i can back safe n sound cuz i hav learn the ways of our ppl......

sofine   

DAMN...IS EVERYONE HAVING A VACATION...I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOY THEIR TIME IN EUROPE,ASIA,AND AFRICA...AND MOSTLY IN NORTH AMERICA...WHERE EVER YOU ARE GOING...MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT...INSHA ALLAH...ME....LIKE I SAID GOING SUMMER SCHOOL,WORK...AND THE BEST PART GOING TO MY 3 OF MY COUSINS WEDDING...I'M GONNA BE A BRIDE MAID IN ONE OF THE WEDDINGS....ALL EYEZ ON ME...LOL

Originally posted by Tahliil:

so am heading Egypt for two and half months of Islamic Educations......

Egypt is a good place, i was born and raised their til age of 15...it's nice but education was hard that's all..good luck..

Tahliil   

Thnx for the advice Cute..but am not really lookin for an indepth education within just two months of time..am merely trying to learn and understand the basics for now..that's all..U c an old friend of mine did this a year ago, he left for egypt, get enrolled in a school there and since then made some improvements with his studies. So it was basically him who encouraged me to come and register at one of the schools over there; A feet in the door..I think it's an adventure though but hope to b a rewardin one.. Insha'allah

Tahliil   

Thnx for the advice Cute..but am not really lookin for an indepth education within just two months of time..am merely trying to learn and understand the basics for now..that's all..U c an old friend of mine did this a year ago, he left for egypt, get enrolled in a school there and since then made some improvements with his studies. So it was basically him who encouraged me to come and register at one of the schools over there; A feet in the door..I think it's an adventure though but hope to b a rewardin one.. Insha'allah

Rahima   

Winter for us, but probably still as warm as you lot up north :cool: .

I hope not to be disappointed.

Raxmah, you probably will be :D , nothing to see really :rolleyes: ,lool, joke londoners, joke :D .

Blessed   

^^lols!

Raxmah,

Be warned Londoners are the least hospitable bunch of Somalis. I suggest that you visit www.thisislondon.com to checkout on Tourist destinations (they do some very good discounts in August) and find out all that’s happening. Make sure you bug whoever that your staying with take you places because, if I let you in on a little secret. We, are very good at ‘getting on with it’ and letting you do the same. If you want to make the most of London, plan. plan and plan and follow through. Then, you won't be disappointed. Hopefully!

Aniga, I have a 5 week break from work. Yeeehaa!

Might hob over to Holland for a week or go on a shopping weekend in France with girls- if they don’t abandon me for Somalia again. Maybe it’s time I got some new friends. But plan to make most of London as most of my relatives are coming here for my sisters wedding, a lot of catching up, eating out, shopping and tour guides coming my way ... actually, am really looking forward to it!

Tahliil, I was really tempted by this intensive Arabic course @ Al-Ahzar- wrong timing though…one day i'a. Egypt is really good for learning about the deen.. All the best walaal and let us know how it goes please smile.gif

....we talking about holidays and its not even May.

- I have only handful of days left and need to be careful when I take those :(

probably nip out for a fresh breeze to one of the european cities (thinking of long weekends);

looks like i'll be stuck in london for the duration of Summer...but thats not a bad thing I could do with the rest - chill and do sweet Nothing, sounds appealing smile.gif