Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Innit?

LOL-An amusing bunch of young ladies. I wonder if I sound the same? Braap Braap! London town! *Crooks her finger* LOL- <-The fact that I found that humorous shows how old I am. For shame *Slinks away into a shadowed corner*

Ibtisam   

Can I say the host, who is older than them speaks like the kids!!! Whats that about :confused:

Bet they are from West London :D:D They are funny. lol

Paragon   

The Siren, you must be given an audience then so as to judge your 'innit-ness'. I bet you are though but we must be sure first. Let's hear you talk. smile.gif

Paragon   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Can I say the host, who is older than them speaks like the kids!!! Whats that about :confused:

Bet they are from West London
:D:D
They are funny. lol

Actually I didn't notice the host. Must watch again. I thought it was just a free-run show for innit girls. :D

Baluug   

With all the amount of time that the editor of the video was spending on screwing around with the audio, you'd think he would turn down the mic volume to a half-decent level. Of course, those are some loud girls :D

I just love how they pronounce the word "other" like "uvvah" :D

Roight then, oi fink oi'm gettin' me a roight smashing accent from watching this!!

Roight then, oi fink oi'm gettin' me a roight smashing accent from watching this!!

:D

Nehanda LOL@get me

Paragon - haye - tee ka heshay?? smile.gif