Sign in to follow this  
Ismahaan

Egyptian Singer Sha'ban Abd Al-Rahim Sings about Swine Flu

Ismahaan   

The singer calls for killing pigs.

The song contains lyrics like, ''it's not just birds anymore it's pigs as well, if you come across a pig or a sow, you need to quickly get the hell out of there''. ''May Allah protect us from cats and dogs too''. The song is very funny, enjoy it!!

Originally posted by Ismahaan:

The singer calls for killing pigs.

The song contains lyrics like, ''it's not just birds anymore it's pigs as well, if you come across a pig or a sow, you need to quickly get the hell out of there''. ''May Allah protect us from cats and dogs too''. The song is very funny, enjoy it!!

this is funny because, the total population of pigs in Egypt is like what, 20 the most. :-/

Aaliyyah   

^^oh my god you didn't just say that LOL...

btw welcome to SOL, I dnt think I saw any of your posts previously..

another canadian YEY..

Salaam

NGONGE   

Heh. In Egypt, this man is an institution. His songs are always topical and cover a wide range of subjects (from his love for the president to his hatred of Israel and even his intention to quit smoking). But opinion on him is divided. Some regard him as the voice of the ordinary Egyptian while others blame him for spreading ignorance through his pointless songs and look upon him as a class A clown. Nonetheless, the humour of his songs is appreciated by almost everyone.

As for the topic of the song itself, again, it is on point and fits nicely with the news. You see, the Egyptian government has recently ordered the slaughter of all the swine in Egypt. These are not ten or twenty as some Nomad above has suggested. There is actually a whole industry of pig raising in Egypt. The street (and rubbish) cleaners grow them and keep them to help in getting rid of all organic refuse! In other words, all the used nappies, sanitary towels and food that Egyptians throw away goes to be recycled by these pigs and it costs the bin men hardly any money to look after these pigs (their food is free, as you can see). In addition, and because there is a large Christian community in Egypt, the sale of pork is always a good business.

Just in case someone misunderstands, most of the pig-owning bin men are Christians. They rioted last week when the government issued the slaughter order and sent its workers to execute it. So, the singer (Shac-bola) is right on the money by making this funny song.

Ps

MEMRI does a good translation service but seeing that it's owned by two former MOSAD operatives, it is really not hard to see what their agenda is here. This is no conspiracy theory, this is pure fact.

Originally posted by Sabriya:

^^oh my god you didn't just say that LOL...

btw welcome to SOL, I dnt think I saw any of your posts previously..

another canadian YEY..

Salaam

hehehehe thanks for the welcome!

Salma   

Shabula elwad el lolla.... Does he still wear the Red Jacket LOL... see you don't have to be educated or wealthy to have your own ideology.... we haaaaih

shabaan_larg.jpg

sha3bola.gif