Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Annoying co-workers? ... tell us about it

N.O.R.F   

^^ lol@the above 2 posts

the paranoid guy who pretends he does'nt see you and doesnt trie to say hello, but i say hello just to make him more paranoid,

the guy who is contantly talking about himself/his life/his wife/his kids/his evening/his mroning/his car/ :rolleyes:

Raxmah   

The most annoying co worker...she laughs for no reason loudly for about 10 minutes non stop.

my manager who doesn't know what she is supposed to do and am supposed to know or else she is going to be mad.

nuune   

^^^^

The most annoying co worker...she laughs for no reason loudly for about 10 minutes non stop

RAXMAH,that is not annoying compared to mine,i got this lady who laughs for more than 18 minutes,actually she enjoys that to kill the time,but i used to it,i had many fights with her,one time i told her i will beat her to death,so she reduced her laughing period for about 13 minute,better than before,am happy with it now,but 18 minute laughing kills me,i will reduce her laughing period again to make it 10 minutes at least,just for me she does that,no one else,otherwise luuqa aan u fadhiisanaa waan cakisi

has to be! cuz today i called up an x female co-worker for date. then she says ok, we can go out on wed but u know that i am living with your boss now right! i said oh yeah! holly smoke! i had no clue! this just happened today! now i have to come up with some excuse to get out of it...bummer! redface.gif

Originally posted by nuune:

one time i told her i will beat her to death,so she reduced her laughing period for about 13 minute,better than before,am happy with it now

LoooooL @ 'beat her to death'! :D

She didn't call the police on you?

i work at telemarketing place.

i check credit for nextell and sprint customers.

yea i can pay ya bills for you but i gets fired.

so here we go.

i hate the mexicans who call but dont have s.s.c.

social security card.

i got so called boss shyt.that be writting ya up for no reason.but his daughter is nubian queen.fine/

most of all.i got somalis calling from ohio and minnesota.when i do their aplications.i dont ask for d.o.b.i already know it.most times i gets it right..

and for all yall who aint know.

on sunday night.dem girls at work get freaky cause manager leave early and we got rooms open like crazy.you take a guess.whoa.i love that part.

nuune   

posted by lady Barwaaqo

She didn't call the police on you?

lol,she doesn't know where the police station is,waan iska baacbaacsadaa maskiintan,laakiinse ayadana qosol bay igu dishay,at last,waan kala qabnaa,ciid mubaarak