Sign in to follow this  
YAHYE MORI

ILLIGAL DATING PUNISHMENT IN HEREAFTER

We all know from begining man started boasting and praising himself, thinking he has absolute power to do everything he want.Man was given the intelligency over all creatures no matter what size they are ,how big they are.Man sometimes call himself lord of the universe for instance that of pharoah and so no and so forth.He made mess and trangressed against law of allah thing that he can take all preventive measuers to stop everything.We muslim must not act like wildbeast living in the jangle thinking nothing but eating and mating eg hyenas and kyotes.The fact is we will be held accountable for all we did and do.It seems there is rampant illigal sex and dating among somalis behaving like opposite faith that give permision to have illigal dating.If u do not stop what allah have 4 u is severe and unbearable life in hereafter.O my dear sistas and brothas in islam refrain and abstain from illigal sex and dating be4 u stop breathing ceased to exist or u deseased and gone 4 good.Massage, am a man and i know how man behaves, man want have every beautiful woman play around, hungout with her and then desert her.All somali men have one common belief, and that is never be faithful to a woman.Do not let men over take u by there seducing sweet tongue muslim brotha.

Mashallah brother thanks for the reminder.

All somali men have one common belief, and that is never be faithful to a woman.

:confused: I don't agree with that.

all mali guys can not simply fit into one sections! that is pure assumption bro! and majority of us r looking for only to grow with it. so that said, let me ask u this! will u be satified with one for the rest of your life? or u gotta do the quad and even more?

any way its the lady who gotta sort out the players from the real dude! word! but i just hate to see sista being expandable and getting divorced cuz there is a new younger one in the block! and guess who is first in the line to nab her! off course the wadaad! dont u think that this is worst, treating sista like changing your underwear! peace>>>>>>>