Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Is it true?

Asalamu Alaykum Nomads...

I have been hearing rumours on SOL, Recieved PM people asking me whether me & OG_Moti have made peace. Ama not sure whether it was him that made the up the rumour. :confused:

All I can say is that ama giving him a break so he can get his act together. Some of ya might think that ama doing this to get his attention (I would think twice of I were ya) :rolleyes:

I guess that OG_Moti & I were never the best of friends. We have more of a evil relationship rather then a friendship. Dont ask me why but that's the case.

Ama begining to change wild ways. The thing is you cant do it overnight, it takes time.

The reason I started this topic is because the rumours are not true. redface.gif

Some people from SOL, need to get a life.

Stop bloody gossiping

shyhem   

LooOOOOOOOOL I can't believe this..........how come i neva heard of that rumour,unless the gossip folks live in another world.I'm u'r number one enemy and as such they should have told me any weakness u portray.

Girl get a life and while u're at it think of ways u can be a real woman; coz right now, u ain't a girl nor a woman.Its like u exist in a zero energy state.

Ladiif   

I knew this will happen....I see Tommy frank's plan is provened to be working at last, "attack and retrieve" go, Og-marric. Ciiji nooh!!

i think i have heard a rumour about Mizz Lexus and Clown told me, he said it is Shyhem who is planning to spread that rumour so i guess we wait and see.

Shyhme: what is so hard to believe? God~ :rolleyes: Dont act like you havent heard of the rumour Shyhem when we all know it was you who started it in the first place. F*c!, Di!k-face.

SHAKA ZULU: thankz for letting us know. Ama keep my eye that kid. smile.gif