Sign in to follow this  
wind talker

fake friends - a new epidemic?

i'm just wondering. has this become some sort of an epidemic for others as well? cause it has for me.

i guess the coin theory on friendship does apply. everyone has 2 sides. think about that!

Just keep the realist of the real around u WIND TALKER..I mean those who’ve been there from day 1...through the thick and thin... lately it’s very exhausting having to search for LOYAL people..so be cautious of who u befriend!

i guess the coin theory on friendship does apply. everyone has 2 sides.

^^^^ u said it urself and i couldn't agree more...boy are we in for a disappointment :D

In the postmodern era no one is really your friends, everyone can be classified to be an opportunist, and people will ditch you when they don’t need you. Friendship is based on a need, as any relationship is.

For the right price and reason, you can be bought and sold – wind talker this epidemic has existed for decades now, it used to be political in the grander scale, but suddenly it has invaded the ‘loyal’ Somali circles – welcome to mayhem, the only way to win is to embrace artificiality of human relations, smile when you need to, and ignore when needed, double cross at the last moment, think of it as the final solution in Hitler’s Germany.

Ariadne   

Yeah I have been having this problem too...

my neighbor use to be super firendly to me smile invite me over always ask to hang out sometime.... come over to my house.... oh and she use to feed me...she kept giving me food when I din't ask for it... for example... we would be having this discussion and she would be like how do you feel about peanut butter.... and I would try to have a discussion on peanut butter like... "it's great you can put it on bread... you can put it with jam ... lettuce.. you can cover yourself in it... and before I could go on any further she woula hand me her jar of peanut buuter and be like here take my peanut butter....

She is a nice girl and I like her and would like to be her friend.... even though she never gets my name right ... even though she is trying to turn me into a doll.... even though she is trying to change me... but lately she has been really distant to me ...and in an awkward kinda way it seesm like she is trying to reject me... which is weir we were never that close to begin with anyway... ... ah whatever