Sign in to follow this  
Rana Atif Mohmood

hi.

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

What am i doing here?? Most idiotic thread of the year award and you guys actually reply to this crap!

Rana Atif Mohmood: Can you make chicken tikka, naan and veggie pakora?
:D

yes i can make.

Arawella   

Rana

Just out of curiosity what is it that Somali ladies can offer you which you obviously found lacking in Pakistani ladies? :confused:

hodman   

So Bishaaro are you a big fan of Indian cuisine? and what if he says he can make this food?

Rana so what is your deal?

hodman   

well I guess we better start coaching the brother on the ettiquete of Somali doonis and what to say to the elders

Nephissa   

^^ War ma midkan qaabka daran? Yaahuu! :D

It's just that when i build my house I want a tandoori built in the kitchen, and I was going to employ him.

hodman   

:D:D Ibtisaam hon Doonis means when the groom's family comes to the brides family to ask for her hand in marriage.

Bishaaro maandhey ma waxaa rabtaa inaa ninka ku shaqaysatid guur la'aana ku ridid.Yaa dhahay wuu qaab daranyahay waaba hindigaas timaha jilicsane ;)

Nephissa   

^Ninkan ciyoodibo PM buu iisoo diray Walahi. Waaba ka dhab aan u malaynaa! Baloooy balo. :D

Caynkanaan karin karaa, iyo caynkaas waa igu adag yahay bu iisoo qoray! LMAO

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

^Ninkan ciyoodibo PM buu iisoo diray Walahi. Waaba ka dhab aan u malaynaa! Baloooy balo.
:D

Caynkanaan karin karaa, iyo caynkaas waa igu adag yahay bu iisoo qoray! LMAO

He PMed me too , so i think he is serious.

Just the thought of Bisharo having a Paki hubby who is always in the kitchen is so teasing though. :D

Rana , The risk of you drinking Bisharo´s butter milk is minimal, what you´re looking for is an "UKHTI".

Haneefah   

You guys are abnormally rude and inconsiderate bunch! :D

Bishaaro...why do I get this feeling that you'd make a tandoori chef outta any lucky (not,lol) dude oo guri kuugu xarooda, xitaa Farax maskiin ah haduu yahay...ala maxaa kaa dhib iyo imtixaan usugan icon_razz.gif:D

Ibtisam   

JB

what you´re looking for is an "UKHTI".

wow and still the practicing brigade has not strike yet, must be all celebrating EID :D

Nephissa   

Abraar, I don't like to rush home and have to cook. Hopefully when or if I employ this timo jilic dude, he won't turn the bottom of my $499.99 set of pots and pans black.

Originally posted by J B:

He PMed me too , so i think he is serious.

Hey Johnnygoodboy what did you do to get him PM you? Flash your man boobs? :D

Haneefah   

^lol, I Know but would u really trust a man's cooking? I'd have fear of bacterial contamination...like cutting veggies on the kitchen counter just to avoid looking for the cutting board (kaslaannimo)