Sign in to follow this  
Rana Atif Mohmood

hi.

Jamelia   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

JB
quote: what you´re looking for is an "UKHTI".

wow and still the practicing brigade has not strike yet, must be all celebrating EID
:DThe practising brigrade :rolleyes: ....What the.......Is there something wrong with actually PRACTISING ISLAM?...Or am I missing something here?..... When has being a practising muslim become a thing to be ridiculed by?...Amazing

Eid muburak to all the MUSLIMS

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Jamelia:

quote:Originally posted by ibtisam:

JB
quote:

what you´re looking for is an "UKHTI".

wow and still the practicing brigade has not strike yet, must be all celebrating EID
:D
The practising brigrade :rolleyes: ....What the.......Is there something wrong with actually PRACTISING ISLAM?...Or am I missing something here?..... When has being a practising muslim become a thing to be ridiculed by?...Amazing

Amazing; :rolleyes: indeed, how paranoid.

Funny or sad should i say that so many people can "defend Islam" online, where are these people in real life, how come they don't defend Islam then, surely if they did, attacking Islam would not be such an easy target.

Maybe instead of defending Islam when there is no need (like now) Islam should be defended when there is an actually need, for example, where were these people when the daily telegraph called the prophet a paedophile, or the Quran a bloodthirsty book. When i contacted them they did not have "enough complaints about that article to issue a public apology and re-tract of that article" but on a general forum, there seems to be so many getting angry for no valid reason. :rolleyes:

if you want to defend Islam today visit the SkyNews and protest to SkyNews to remove this blasphemous title from their website "Millions Worship Muhammed" that would be more reward and benefical to the Muslims

http://www.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-hajj_p659,00.html

so plz easy off, no one wz attacking the "Practising Muslims", though we might differ on exactly what that includes.

EID mubark to you too, have an enjoyable day

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Hey Johnnygoodboy what did you do to get him PM you? Flash your man boobs?

^^ :D:D

take a look ;

« Delete Private Message » Send To Rana Atif Mohmood: Send Reply | New Private Message

Author Topic: ok

Rana Atif Mohmood

Alien

Member: 6819 posted January 08, 2006 01:45 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how will you help me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 5 | From: Stockholm | Joined Somalia Online: Dec 2005

The brother is serious, :D

Rana, my hommie, Sorry man, i can´t help ya.

My earlier post was a Joke, but if u stay on course i think (am pretty sure )you´ve a shot at one or two right here on SOL. but not Bisharo, she is a rich Canadian model looking for a Butler. :D

hodman   

Waar ninka cayaarta ka daaya inan buu naga doonayaaye see Alle idin yidhi :D Ma waxaa rabtaan intuu dhiigu na wada dhaqaaqo inaan baadiyihii mid uga raadino haba lagu kala fariistee

Jamelia   

quote:Originally posted by Jamelia:

quote:

JB
quote:

what you´re looking for is an "UKHTI".

The practising brigrade :rolleyes: ....What the.......Is there something wrong with actually PRACTISING ISLAM?...Or am I missing something here?..... When has being a practising muslim become a thing to be ridiculed by?...Amazing

Amazing; :rolleyes: indeed, how paranoid.

Funny or sad should i say that so many people can "defend Islam" online, where are these people in real life, how come they don't defend Islam then, surely if they did, attacking Islam would not be such an easy target.

Maybe instead of defending Islam when there is no need (like now) Islam should be defended when there is an actually need, for example, where were these people when the daily telegraph called the prophet a paedophile, or the Quran a bloodthirsty book. When i contacted them they did not have "enough complaints about that article to issue a public apology and re-tract of that article" but on a general forum, there seems to be so many getting angry for no valid reason. :rolleyes:

if you want to defend Islam today visit the SkyNews and protest to SkyNews to remove this blasphemous title from their website "Millions Worship Muhammed" that would be more reward and benefical to the Muslims

so plz easy off, no one wz attacking the "Practising Muslims", though we might differ on exactly what that includes.

EID mubark to you too, have an enjoyable day
HHHHmm,,,Cut the Bull...What exactly did you mean with the Practising brigrade?.....And just because is Islam is not being defended in the media does NOT mean that I can't comment on what I perceive to be wrong on this forum......

You did wrong recognise and now run along...

Ibtisam   

^^what is the use of asking me "what i mean" when clearly you have reached a conculsion and decided i did "wrong" :rolleyes:

just to humor u. this is what i was refering to!!

"Practicing brigade" is people who think that the are superior to everyone and they have the GOD given right to monitor Muslim people like they are the FBI angels of Islam. They are quick to notice other people mistakes and short comes in general.

they have communication problems, bad characters and manners, and no sense of humor, and are paranoid. They do not accept difference in opinion and approach and make Islam hard for themselves and those around them and in general they put people off Islam and portray it in bad light. They group people into groups and each thinks their group is the best. <<This is where it all starts and at the end it ends up being far from what Islam commanded, and the good practice of Islam. Most of these problems can be easily solved by education and the search for Knowledge, but many of them are too fast and hard headed.

i hope you are satisfied with my answer, which has no relation to what you are or consider your self to be, for i don't know you from Adam. Nor is it an attack on anyone, but just an opining i hold and I don’t need to apologies for it.

I do come across and acknowledge that the best people are those who follow Islam correctly. It is just that there are many who just give them a bad name.

cheers and have a blessed day

smile.gif

Jamelia   

^^^^^^^^^That is all well and I can understand were you're coming from, laakinse I don't understand why you used the term practising....Practising what???...witchcraft???....What I'm saying is that I don't agree with what you refered to as the practising brigrade...Thats all

Originally posted by J B:

quote:Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Hey Johnnygoodboy what did you do to get him PM you? Flash your man boobs?

^^
:D:D

take a look ;

« Delete Private Message » Send To Rana Atif Mohmood: Send Reply | New Private Message

Author Topic: ok

Rana Atif Mohmood

Alien

Member: 6819 posted January 08, 2006 01:45 PM

how will you help me?

Posts: 5 | From: Stockholm | Joined Somalia Online: Dec 2005

The brother is serious,

Rana, my hommie, Sorry man, i can´t help ya.

My earlier post was a Joke, but if u stay on course i think (am pretty sure )you´ve a shot at one or two right here on SOL. but not Bisharo, she is a rich Canadian model looking for a
Butler
okey brother.

but i hope i will have one..