Sign in to follow this  
Rana Atif Mohmood

hi.

Katrina   

^lol, Your the MAN!!! The next time I need a farax investigated I'll PM you Sherlock. Impressive findings and was he a liberalist as well?

hodman   

So nomads b4 we get all excited where is the Pakistani Bhaisaab himself?

How rude to get all the Shah Rukh admirers intrested then disappear without a trace?

Kya Kiya tu? :D

Originally posted by Jimca Lee:

^Hear Hear.

Rana, I have the perfect Somali girl (she is not yet a woman!) for you and she even speaks Urdu fluently. She is also a member on this very site but the sad thing is she doesn't live in Sweden. However, if you are willing to pay for airfare, nothing fancy just a box space on a cargo plane, I'll ship her to you immediately with her family's blessing.

Interested?

How dare you sell me out like that you lil egomaniac aficionado – I assure you that I am all woman and I am not the one with the added-male-hormones – Yes, I said it – Box ku tiri – xaasidnimo baa kufuushay – find him another woman for I am done with the existing male alive today – I have tried to lower my standards for them but I have realized that their lowly level is quite undeserving for my likes and their intelligence is 10% lower than my beloved gold-fish – it is the cruelty of fate to blame for me having been born in a time where no man alive can hold my attraction for more than mere minutes - I think my egg hatched before its time -

P.S. I pray that the coming generation has ripe fruits to be picked :D - Ayeeyo says ameen - she is waiting for her share as well -

J.Lee   

Inantu inaba caadhi ma'oho.

Naaheedhe, Eebe baan kugu dhaarshee daacad miyey kaa aheyd waxaad qodhay? Walee oo Bilee, one for the books weeye.

Heerkaa maanta gaadhay iyo heerkaan kaa sugaayay distance dheer oo cabirkeeda wali mathematicians ay ku maqan yihiin ayaa u dhaxeeyo. La soco un taas!

Bal ii sheeg waxa kugu kalifay inaa aniga, oo waliba your best interest at heart ku haya, i af lagaadayso?

Marka kale, filimga aa fileysidh aad iyo aad ayuu u foolxun yahay ee naga bandhig walaal.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

I just called him to verify his nationality, since I know about Pakistan, the guy is not Pakistani, he is Somali who had left from Pakistan after living there for educational purposes. He is trying to trick some girls, especially those who are obsessed the Indian Drama Movies.

So, watch out ladies!

So far, he said, "more than thirty single mothers had called in refference to that add." Fantastic, indeed.
:D:D

(N.B. Gabdhaha in laga nixiyo soo maahan si ay uga cararaan tuugada rabta inay ajaraan/qiyaanaan?)
:D

Y'know, I never thought about that until now, he may be a Somali guy and maybe looking for photos to send in to Radio Baranbaro or something like that. So beware, ladies....

Ibtisam   

are you guys serious?, the number is valid.

hodman

he has not disappeared with out a trace, now he has employed the new method of PM female individuals.

Originally posted by RnB-Thug:

lol at the dude..but naw i won't sweat him...go to your local mosque ask around if you have hope...but why u stealin' our females though..naw i'm jus playin good brotha..good luck.

where do you live in london and what is your name

Originally posted by makalajabti:

Rana, I will marry You but You have to come to London. I am not going to Sweden not even for a pakistani husband.

smile.gif

hi dear. where do you live in london. what is your name.

bye

Originally posted by ibtisam:

no they just want someone to play wid for a while while they work; most of them have wifes back home and are bored and lonely, they normally pick on white women, eastern europeans. pluz if they marry for 2years they don't need a student visa anymore; loool;

hence when ur on the bus "hello sister, you muslim" and right after that "you want boyfriend" no, okay "you want to marry"
redface.gif
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yes you are right. Infact i am single and i did not do any marriage in pakistan. what is wrong with this if i wish to settle in sweden. is this not good to do marriage with muslim girl even from any race?

bye

Nephissa   

What am i doing here?? Most idiotic thread of the year award and you guys actually reply to this crap!

Rana Atif Mohmood: Can you make chicken tikka, naan and veggie pakora? :D