Sign in to follow this  
Rana Atif Mohmood

hi.

J.Lee   

^Hear Hear.

Rana, I have the perfect Somali girl (she is not yet a woman!) for you and she even speaks Urdu fluently. She is also a member on this very site but the sad thing is she doesn't live in Sweden. However, if you are willing to pay for airfare, nothing fancy just a box space on a cargo plane, I'll ship her to you immediately with her family's blessing.

Interested?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Jimca Lee:

^Hear Hear.

Rana, I have the perfect Somali girl (she is not yet a woman!) for you and she even speaks Urdu fluently. She is also a member on this very site but the sad thing is she doesn't live in Sweden. However, if you are willing to pay for airfare, nothing fancy just a box space on a cargo plane, I'll ship her to you immediately with her family's blessing.

Interested?

Might this person be you, by any chance?

:D

Pakistani?ummm..by any chance, do you look like your Indian cousins? and by Indian, I mean sherukhan? If you are his twin and uh.. maybe a bit taller, and you have no expectations of dowry I've got just the girl for you. Ofcourse she gets mad sick with mother in-laws(wut we somalis call xajiin) so make sure to mention your mother's recently tragic death :D

if she doesnt do it for ya, goooodluck bro

---------------------------------------------

Get Up!Up Even the best fall down sometime

^Loool & Yahuu at the same time. Thats got to be the selfishiest(Yaah?) one sided statement yet. Balayo smile.gif

Lee ; I don’t think Jimca Lee is talking about Jimca Lee; becoz sababato ah,she is allergic to currypowder & Baris Qaleel. :D

J.Lee   

Liibaan. I was referring to the dictator in training, the she-witch Hitlerina.

B.T.W

What in tarnation is a sherukhan? Sound like some kind of a suctioning noise.

only the hottest and most yummy indian actor of all time(DUH!) He is the Indian Brad Bitt or even sweater with his roughed up jeans and sleek hair(looool dat sounds soooo gay!) I dont watch whole a lot of Hindi movies, but when I do it is hot&heavy date with him ;)

---------------------------------------------

Get Up! Up Even the best fall down sometime

J.Lee   

^Brad Pitt looks eerily like a simian (and not of the human variety mind you). Agah! but hey different strokes for different folks.

juba   

Originally posted by Conspiracy.:

It does matter because culture influence is stronger then religion, if my sister daughter marries a Somali guy whatever happens between them I know she still going to be safe I will be able to find him or his family but with a non-Somali he could take her kids and just go with no where to find,

actually i thought there was WAY more of religion then culture in our somali society! and who says you can trust a somali guy? they can be just as crazy as the next guy

Johnny B   

I live in Stockholm n i´d like to help the Pakistani guy , if he ONLY gets more specific in his demand, we´ve diffrent Somali girls. :D

I just called him to verify his nationality, since I know about Pakistan, the guy is not Pakistani, he is Somali who had left from Pakistan after living there for educational purposes. He is trying to trick some girls, especially those who are obsessed the Indian Drama Movies.

So, watch out ladies!

So far, he said, "more than thirty single mothers had called in refference to that add." Fantastic, indeed. :D:D

(N.B. Gabdhaha in laga nixiyo soo maahan si ay uga cararaan tuugada rabta inay ajaraan/qiyaanaan?) :D