Sign in to follow this  
Rana Atif Mohmood

hi.

Hello. Sorry, this isn't a matrimonial website. It's a discussion board. You can google for Somali Match-Making sites, if that's all you're looking for.

Otherwise, wlc to SOL.

Kashafa   

^^ Brothaman comes knocking on SOL's door looking for the other half of his deen and you chase him away(in a polite way nonetheless) ? Of course this isn't a matrimonial site, but word on the grapevine has it that numerous marriages have blossomed from this here website. So why, I ask you, kill the hope of an Akhi who likes to "marry with Somalian girl" ?

Pi   

Have you interacted with somalis in general and somali females in particular before? If you have, I don't know why you're posting a matrimonial request here. Assuming you know Somalis and they run in your circles, can't you ask those people that you know (Somalis that is) for tips on how to sweet-talk a Somali girl into marriage? I'm sure they'll hook a Pakistani brother up.

Of course, if you've never interacted with Somalis before, and, hence, have no clue as to thier manners, demeanors, and culture, only God knows why you would want to marry one.

Lemme take a wild stab at the de facto reason for this strange marriage request. You've seen one good-looking Somali woman and now you're under the delusion that they're all attractive. Buckle up, dude, you're in for a wild disappointment.

Why are you so intent on marrying a Somali Woman. Yo, spill the beans.

Baluug   

These Pakistani/Indian guys go everywhere looking for marriage. Every website I see, there's some guy looking for marriage. Is there really that much of a problem that they can't just ask a woman in person or ask at the masjid? It's easier that way, y'know....

Ibtisam   

no they just want someone to play wid for a while while they work; most of them have wifes back home and are bored and lonely, they normally pick on white women, eastern europeans. pluz if they marry for 2years they don't need a student visa anymore; loool;

hence when ur on the bus "hello sister, you muslim" and right after that "you want boyfriend" no, okay "you want to marry" redface.gif :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

For the one who wanted to Marry a somali lady..

Originally posted by Grammaticus:

Of course, if you've never interacted with Somalis before, and, hence, have no clue as to thier manners, demeanors, and culture, only God knows why you would want to marry one.

Lemme take a wild stab at the de facto reason for this strange marriage request. You've seen one good-looking Somali woman and now you're under the delusion that they're all attractive. Buckle up, dude, you're in for a wild disappointment.

Is it normal for Indo-Pak Men..

These Pakistani/Indian guys go everywhere looking for marriage. Every website I see, there's some guy looking for marriage.

[ January 02, 2006, 12:42: Message edited by: sheherazade ]

Abyen   

are u sure ur a guy :confused: cause i have a friend name Rana, who is a female. anyways good luck finding somalian gurl. it is not that easy to find somalian gurl like that. ;)

Call me what you call me but I don't belive in intercultural marriage, thats beside the fact the guy might be muslim, I wouldn't be thrilled if my sister or daughter decided to marry a non-somali.

I'd probably do everything I can to change my sisters mind and for my daughter she could forget about it!!

hodman   

By conspiracy

Call me what you call me but I don't belive in intercultural marriage, thats beside the fact the guy might be muslim, I wouldn't be thrilled if my sister or daughter decided to marry a non-somali.

I'd probably do everything I can to change my sisters mind and for my daughter she could forget about it!!

Call you what I think? ok here goes....RACIST!!

why does it matter if he's muslim?

Shyheim   

lol at the dude..but naw i won't sweat him...go to your local mosque ask around if you have hope...but why u stealin' our females though..naw i'm jus playin good brotha..good luck.

Jamilah   

I think the poor guy has been scared off by your "enthusiastic" responses.

Sorry, this isn't a matrimonial website. It's a discussion board. You can google for Somali Match-Making sites, if that's all you're looking for.

Your jesting right? Such sites exist? LOOOOOOL

Of course this isn't a matrimonial site, but word on the grapevine has it that numerous marriages have blossomed from this here website

And the surprises keep on coming :D

may be u should try it first! ok, go upto her! now dont be scared n be man! pucker up ok! and just ask her! whatchya gotta lose!! got luck homie! i am praying for yah!! :confused:

It does matter because culture influence is stronger then religion, if my sister daughter marries a Somali guy whatever happens between them I know she still going to be safe I will be able to find him or his family but with a non-Somali he could take her kids and just go with no where to find, on top of all that a Somali other half would understand your dhaqan be able to communicate with your family better.. Many more reasons but anyhow on top of that it doesn't say just cause he is a Muslim you should allow him to marry your sibling or daughter it means ITS OK and allowed for him to marry after that it boils all down to you, so please spare me your little moment of clarity and if you going to feel better by calling me a racist then go ahead and knock yourself out.