Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

How old or at what age does someone get to be considered an oldy?

Paragon   

CALANkaa Jab waa Qoodhaha oo caajiskaa Galo eh

Allaahu manajinaa! Waa mucjiso weyn oon waaqsina lahayn, farxan. :D Lol@caajis. Very subtle wording smile.gif .

Animal Farm, its herbs, the like of which MalMal comes to mind :D . V is nothing compared to MalMal.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Farxan:

YEs, When a woman can no longer bear a child,then difinitely she is
HABAR

and for men,they are old,when they no longer can fullfill thier duties,unless aided by
V

And you think there's no aid for women because...? Guess its one rule for men and another for women!! With hormone pills and technology everything is possible sxb, so don't count older women out yet..

Some of u men think highly of women. Where are you? :rolleyes:

Rayaana, I reckon it's genes. And a huge dollop of SOH.

Oh and some of y'all really ought to get out some more.

At what age do you say this/that person is an old person.

For Xalimoyinka: If shes past 28yrs old, her status changes from ABAYO to EEDO ;)

I have lately switched to Walaal,after realising that almost every one i have reffered to as eedo,has addressed me as "ABOOWE" icon_razz.gif

For the Farax: If he has Grey hair,he automatically qualifies as Adeer :cool:

If she’s dragging a kid its an automatic EEDO

A lady in my building I don’t know what to call her every time I see her, eedo, or by her first name, its frustrating its like not knowing someone you talk to on daily basis their real name.

:confused:

CG I agree with you, I’d say there needs to be sociological inquiry on this topic. Answering many important questions such as, Why Somali women reject younger men?

Originally posted by Animal Farm:

CG
I agree with you, I’d say there needs to be sociological inquiry on this topic. Answering many important questions such as, Why Somali women reject younger men?

Animal i'm afraid i have to disagree on u're choise of focus (rejection) i think there is a more fundamental question at stake here.

for example the after 33yrs of age the exponentail aging phonomena of the faarax has not yet been fuly addressed

she..

^have u not been reading what some of them(young men) think of them?

let it be known that i didnt say xaliima doesnt get cuter with age.

Castro   

Everything is relative. For example, I will be 45 when my daughter is 18 inshallah. I know some colleagues with kids who will be 56 when their kids are 18. I plan not to embarras my child but instead have her friends say, oh your dad is so young. He's Hot!

On the subject of titles, I use what's appropriate for the situation. For example, if the person is within 5 years of me, they're of the same generation as I am. Call me atheer and you'll have my toes for teeth. If you're 7, 10, 15 years younger than I, you are deserving of my calling you atheer and I expect the same. For those older than me, it's a little different. If you're 15 years older than me and insist on calling me aboowe, I'll chuckle and call you dude. But if I were to start the greeting, I'd start with atheer or eedo. If they turn red in the face, I switch to dude or girl.

It all depends on how one is comfortable with their age. If you're 35 and haven't achieved what you planned for this age, of course you'd wanna be 26.

Deux kumi et taano.

lol   

Originally posted by Farxan:

quote:Originally posted by Jamaal11:

For women, its 45 and over, or soon as their womb is dry.

^^YEs, When a woman can no longer bear a child,then difinitely she is
HABAR

and for men,they are old,when they no longer can fullfill thier duties,unless aided by
V
:D

Gabayaagi caanka aha Essa Hayle,(AUN)once said

CALANkaa Jab waa Qoodhaha oo caajiskaa Galo eh
:D
I disagee. My mom is 52 and she hit menopause when she was 39.. which is young compared to the average of 50...and believe me when people see her and me together, they think she is my sister.. no one ever believes she is my mom. so I don't think it has anything to do with being able to bare a child. Look at Tine Turner..she is 63 and still looks fabulous...

tip for ladies Go slow on the make up part... yes... u will look great when u r older if u cut on the make up now.. believe you me!

tip for ladies Go slow on the make up part... yes... u will look great when u r older if u cut on the make up now.. believe you me!

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE ARE YOU HIBO? :D:D

Haddad   

Originally posted by Hibo:

Look at Tine Turner..she is 63 and still looks fabulous...

I don't think Turner is a good example, because she's not natural; she's someone who was surgically & chemically fitted. Anyone who can afford like Turner, can be made to look young. There's a program named Extreme Makeover, in which some tens $thousands are spent on people with certain physical appearance, to transform them into attractive and young-looking people. Of course, in addition to what it costs, it has negative side effects.

Som@li   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

quote:Originally posted by Farxan:

YEs, When a woman can no longer bear a child,then difinitely she is
HABAR

V

And you think there's no aid for women because...? Guess its one rule for men and another for women!! With hormone pills and technology everything is possible sxb, so don't count older women out yet..
Sis, My point was that this the face where will join "THE HABRO CLUB",Say there is everthing availabe , but hadanaan waxba laga so qadayn soo hal bacad lagu lisay maaha.. :D

BTW is there something Like V out there 4 women?