Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week

Blessed   

Salaams,

US nomds, what's the news on campus? What is the Muslim reaction like?

Please, fill me in.. smile.gif

Rudy Roughs Up Arabs

By MAUREEN DOWD

WASHINGTON

Now comes “ Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week.”

David Horowitz’s conservative Freedom Center has designated next week the time to “break through the barrier of politically correct doublespeak that prevails on American campuses, if you want to help our brave troops, who are fighting the Islamo-Fascists abroad.”

The Freedom Center’s terrorism awareness program is urging college students to stage sit-ins outside the offices of women’s studies departments to protest “the silence of feminists over the oppression of women in Islam” and to distribute pamphlets on Islamo-Fascism. Their titles include “The Islamic Mein Kampf,” “Why Israel is the Victim” and “Jimmy Carter’s War Against the Jews.”

Even before Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week, the Republican presidential candidates were pitching in yesterday at the Republican Jewish Coalition Victory 2008 Forum here.

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed this about the Democratic debates,” Rudy Giuliani said, “but they never use the word ‘Islamic terrorist.’ Ever.”

“They have a very hard time getting those words out of their mouth,” he continued, to the delight of his listeners. “I think it’s quite clear to me now, having listened to seven or eight of their debates, that they think it’s politically incorrect to say the words. I don’t know exactly who they think they’re offending. I don’t know what kind of view of the world they have. I understand when I say ‘Islamic terrorism,’ I’m not offending all of Islam. I’m not offending all of the Arab world. I’m offending exactly who I want to offend and making it clear to them that we stand against them.”

Source with more links

Another fanatics,what makes them different from

those they're pointing fingers on.Humans will never be satisfied, Econ-101 "Scarcity".

In War everyone thinks they're Right.

This things will only matter if it personally effects you.

Our time on Earth Is short.Really if your very lucky you'll live to 400,000 hours or maybe not.

Point being Smile lot don't take things too serious,really who ever made it out alive anyway.

Ps.Ayan Hirsi Ali is on the team of speakers.

Well we'll see if you ever make it to U of M.