Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Question for the MEN ONLY (Men Forum)

Khayr   

Salaamz

Just wanted to ask the male nomads in here.

What age do you think that a women would be too

old for you to think about marrying?

Say you're 30 and a 27 yr old Halimo comes around your way, would you snatch her up?

You know a womens body does change dramatically

as she gets older.

If you had a choice btwn the 27yrs old or a 20yrs old, who would you choose (taking into account hypothetically, that you are attracted to both of them).

I have a friend and he married a 23yr old sister

and told me not too long ago that he would have prefered an 18yr old. I was shocked to here that

but a yr or so today, I can understand why he said that.

Most of my married friends have married young sistahs (18-20).

Now I'm no socioligist but from my experience

age has been a factor in terms of martial success.

.....Yes,its only my observation and am not saying its necessarily true for ALL COUPLES

on EARTH.

(LADIES, PLEASE NO REPLIES TO THIS POST.

DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE

BUT LET THE MEN SPEAK WITHOUT THEM FEARING RETAILATION!!!!)

I'm sorry, but your question gives you a bad name Saqiir suujiye lol j/k

Anyway, when I was 17, I had an very hot affair with this 28-y/o woman who lived upstairs from my apartment, and man, I was head-over-heels in love. She was SO smart, funny, sexy, the whole deal. It went on for almost a year.

It's strange.. Now a days I usually see guys going out with girls 5-4 years younger then they are.

Why do all the girls get the older guys? Why can't it be backwards?

I'm 19 and the women I'm "dating" are mostly older than me...a few younger, but mainly I stick with experience and maturity.

Macalin   

A woman is a woman!

wether shes 40/20---she gonna be a woman!----

for me when i get 30 and i don marry-----Then my woman shall be at least 5yrs younger!

macslaama

waraa..Mindstate--maxaa kuu geey single motherkas?--damn nuccca

Originally posted by Lakkad:

waraa..Mindstate--maxaa kuu geey single motherkas?--damn nuccca

saxiibow hooyade aan somali oga so tagay that's why i was dattin' with single mom ...--ciyaalka caanahooda aa wax laishubaayay ....

lol Lakkad sxbow yeysan kugu dhicin Odayga bidaarta leh hala galbiyo marka inta eysan bidaar kugalin meesha kaguurso

Macalin   

saxiibow hooyade aan somali oga so tagay that's why i was dattin' with single mom ...--ciyaalka caanahooda aa wax laishubaayay ....

------------loool

waraaa GOT MILK AA KADHACDAY haye?..wheres Ur moustache? subxaanka

waraa-aroos is ****** /me am not an ***** !.. :D

Bachelor   

As far as i am concerned, i will go for the older women always (as long as she is in good shape). Here is what a good freind of mine told me, women are like wine, the older wine has better quality. By the way i am not wine drinker at all.

PS: They know how to treat a man as simple as that.

what??????????

Allthough, I did date some woman who are fewer older then me, it never come into my mind marrying woman older then me, also I do not like flying girls like 17, 16,

in short, atleat she must be younger than me or same age as I am.

Ladiif   

few yrs younger than me but if she is the Ideal women but same age as I'm and we love each other, I still dont see the problem.

Personally, I would marry a young lady who is in the 18-23 age range due to the fact that I am looking for a lady who has not been in luuq after luuq. I want a clean MOT so I got to have her history. The younger she is, the less the history!. :D

I cant imagine myself settling down with a woman who will have her first child in her late twenties after all the mileage she has gone through in life!. Can you?. :rolleyes:

Khayr   

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day

and his family found him a sistah.

He thought that the sistah was 23 and he came to find out that she's 29.

So he didn't go for her.

He's in his 30's so it should be ok, right?

Well, he said that if the sistah is that old, she probably has developed her 'individualism' and doesn't want to be held back by any hubby or family.

She is a career women.

I thought about what he said and I agree somewhat b/c the older u get and u spend it persuing school

and a career, the more u cherish u're accomplishments and individualism.

You don't want someone else to

'cramp your style'.

I saw this in myself and when I moved back with my family.

I wanna here what some of the other nomads

like Darman, Underdog, OG Moti, Jamaal etc.

think about this age thing.

Fi Amanallah

this whole thing about women, their age and marriage suitability seems to be universal. though somalis and arabs alike take a bit too far. I, personally prefer a younger, firmer and shorter woman than I. It's what I like. and yeah! with enormous booty.

Socrates

i exactly the one u need! my sista. she 17 has all you qualities, so hommey get the 411 from me!

i gotta warned though, she one tough cookie!lol..

to me, i like older women! they have experience and that is welcomed every corner of the earth! i dont understand why african men like really young ones. i have come across so many situation where a bra married young one and she just missed him up like crazy!

Haaruun   

nin waliba Inanta uu ka helo ayuu guursadaa...what's is this age thing...and physically there's no mutch diffrence between 18yr old and 23yr old women..(my opinion)

war nagadaa ninyahow oo caruurta abiyuuska ka daaya

Curly   

You sexist egomanical philandering sociopaths! You should all be shammed, talking about woman like they're cattle! Really I didn't expect this on SOL! I thought you were all educated men, well thanks for proving me wrong...and you wonder why you don't have a Men's Forum! redface.gif