Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Tuug isdifaacaya

Why is he even on the media and talking xilligaan? Hadduunan saxiixiisa qaabka darnaa ee sanadkii 2009 jiri lahayn waxaanba ma jirteen. Markaas ayuu wali soo taaganyahay, iyadoo waliba xaruntiisa ay tahay magaalo madaxda kuwa u saxiixay baddeena.

• Thanks 1

Dalmar1   

Brother MMA i must say without bearing any grudges, that you are a real Wadani, not once did i see you talking about your folks but always its the collective Somalis interest that you talk about and for that i salute you my fellow compatriot.

and as for the tuugada, reveal their faces and shame them into hiding, the hand of the Law should never be lenient on these treacherous tuugo, if i had any powers i would have long hanged the likes of Abdishakur, Cumar Cabdirahsid and Ahmed Madobe just to name a few for the crimes against the Country and its Citizens..

Dalmar1   

Abdishakur is no doubt a tuug, but the bigger tuugo were his superiour like the PM Cumar Cabdirashid that instructed him and the gullible amateur President Sheikh Shariif, anyway read carefully (the document below) and see that its written with ''I Undersigned Omar Abdirashid (PM) authorize and empower'', meaning he ordered Abdishakur (the employee) to sign the ocean away!

image.png.11d3a10fe962e1c4436cc2660c322dc6.png

image.png.1f30249f2591195a1fa02d5c31296fe3.png

Tallaabo   
14 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Brother MMA i must say without bearing any grudges, that you are a real Wadani, not once did i see you talking about your folks but always its the collective Somalis interest that you talk about and for that i salute you my fellow compatriot.

I must say I like brother MMA but his folks have left Somalia behind and have now joined hands with the Ethiopians to become part and parcel of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. As brother MMA himself would agree, the annexation of his region was achieved first through unopposed invasion and subsequently by the willing submission of MMA's folks to colonisation and assimilation. 

We in Somaliland will always remember the goodness of our erstwhile fellow Somalis and we wish them great success in their new country and identity. 

That said, I would like to remind our brother MMA that it is no longer his business to talk about Somali affairs. However, we are happy to discuss with him the challenges that we all face in Africa. 

4 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

I must say I like brother MMA but his folks have left Somalia behind and have now joined hands with the Ethiopians to become part and parcel of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. As brother MMA himself would agree, the annexation of his region was achieved first through unopposed invasion and subsequently by the willing submission of MMA's folks to colonisation and assimilation. 

We in Somaliland will always remember the goodness of our erstwhile fellow Somalis and we wish them great success in their new country and identity. 

That said, I would like to remind our brother MMA that it is no longer his business to talk about Somali affairs. However, we are happy to discuss with him the challenges that we all face in Africa. 

happy0055.gif happy0055.gifhappy0055.gif

I knew Kanada legalized marijuana/xashiish, but I am surprised they made it mandatory to consume it because you are obviously under the influence of something while you were typing this post.

P.S. - If any group of Soomaalis were passionately infatuated with foreigners, particularly Xabashida, just take a look threads below and above this this very thread on SOL. There are the some Soomaalis who are unparalleled in Soomaali society when it comes pleasing and kowtowing to foreigners, from colonial times to this very day. Heck, their whole hatred against Soomaalis have to do with artificial lines drawn between Soomaalis by long gone foreigners.

20 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

and as for the tuugada, reveal their faces and shame them into hiding, the hand of the Law should never be lenient on these treacherous tuugo, if i had any powers i would have long hanged the likes of Abdishakur, Cumar Cabdirahsid and Ahmed Madobe just to name a few for the crimes against the Country and its Citizens..

Dalmar, always, always ka hor mari horumarka Soomaaliya. Soomaaliya oo horumarto waa gobolkaaga oo horumaro, regardless whichever region one hails from. Soomaaliya oo horumarto waa tuuladaada, magaaladaada oo horumarto, regardless which degmo and city one hails from. Regardless whoever leads the government currently. That leader is not Soomaaliya. That leader will surely be gone tomorrow, but Soomaaliya is here to stay and her interest must always be paramount. Taas ogoow had iyo jeer.

About ina C/rashiid Cali Sharmaarke, I know him. I had met him personally in Nayroobi years ago. He gave me his phone number without being asked to call him, which I never did to this day. He is as corrupt if not more as ina C/shakuur Warsame. Ina C/rashiid magaca aabahiisa ayuu ku ciyaaray, who was a dear and close friend to my father.

• Like 1