AfroGurl You Shall be Missed!

Aaliyyah   

msDD well said..

qalbiadeyg it depends which gender she's at that specific time..hahaha

aan ku danbaabin meshan

wa salaamu alaikum

Indhoos   

Alaa,

Sheekadii way ka yara xaraaraatay, Istaaqfurulah dhaha, marka hore, marka labaad is cafiya,

Marka sadexaad itaqilaah xeetha maa kunta.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ caacdaadu way badatay ..hahaha

okey you are insisting on being guy fine by me. Sorry brother...

enjoy your day alright..

Qalbiadeyg let it goooo will u?

asalaamu alaikum

Malika   

Foolxumo it must be late huko SA,baal iska naaso..Ignore us dear,we are just pulling your leg dee!

acha matusi waryee!

Malika   

^Najua,lakini usimpe penyo lakuku uzi,mchukulie kama ni mtoto tu..Lol

Ase,we nikijana wa Eastleigh nini..hehe kaxaar badnidaa! :D , I tell you what, your creative walle..so ulikuwa unatusanifu sio? Heh

Kool_Kat   

Waligey naag ma'i niyad jabin, but AfroGirl did? Qalbiga qabshax aas i dhahay markiin ogaaday...Gabdhaha iyadoo kale eh waa yaryihiin, afSoomaali fiican ku hadashaa, afJini haba sheegin, afSawaaxili xerada qaxootiga ee uga soo taqa sustay, afIngiriis dhagehey ulaabee - intee laga helaa taasoo kale? :( Haba igusoo hadal qaadina sey kaftanka utaqaan, rag walaa dumar dhinacoodey kawadaa...Walahi (hade dheel igama aha) she was one-of-a-kind!

I'll tell you marka waxaan looga daba hareen Afro oo wili warkeeda loo wad wado, wexey eheed waxa ey gaalada dhahaan 'boyz loved her, girlz loved to hate her'... smile.gif Hablo badan baa hada naf kasoo fuqday baan filayaa... icon_razz.gif

MZanzi   

kool Kat I am still one of a kind lol.....laaakin lawaahi libaahi gamacas ramka jabaqda ak daaqay hal foq PM am uridin gabar lawaa liiw lol halmar jb uriday ramkasna xawan baray disa wasirka ool lagiyo avatar lol dahana disaas eel ahaane sheemta gushaansi ak cosdo lakin naiga xawgas ram rohe oos ak xabay naiga siku group nahay saax dabaqa raseem daban lol aw ilideba dahe gaan lake qamasho lol adiga you will always be my buddy foq rijto hatay

NGONGE   

Foolxumo is cool, people. But I think we should all take this opportunity to hail a very humble and farsighted man that we all wronged in the past. I think we should apologise to him and hail him as the most wise in this site. I think we should give A&T some respect for sniffing the manly sweat on Foolxumo way before any of us knew she/he was a man. :D

I am only doing this becuase I know that A&T is too humble and civilised to sing his own praises and say 'I told you so'. :D

Foolxumo, 4-4-2ga aad ciyaarisid waan la socda. ;)

MZanzi   

LoooooooooooooooooooooooL@4-4-2 aad ciayareso waan lasocdaa .. 4-4-2: The traditional formation, which was behind the success of United for years...watch out tomorrow Ngonge lol

MZanzi   

Sure Liverpool Can Win over Man Utd! But the more serious and reality is Will Liverpool Win over Man Utd?

you have the players to beat Man Utd but the main problem still comes from the contant shuffling and chopping of players, especially on those players on-form!

ps: sometime I do wonder if Rafael have shares in Bookie Market! Cause When the Whole World Believe Reds will Win, Reds lost! Thus, Bookies gain!)

NGONGE   

^^ We lose to small teams and beat big teams. Rafa only wakes up when it's a big team. Marka, listen to me. We are going to win.