Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Wow, its Snowing

There is no such thing as sane. We are just all at different levels of insanity.

If its any consolation Norf, we are the least insane in the bunch.

p.s. waa wakhtigii la rawaxayey eh, na kala dhaqaajiya people.

NGONGE...add insult to injury adiguna. wigglfinger.gif

STOIC   

Don't worry you Londernistans soon you guys will not be able to experience SNOW because of global warming.The london smog combined with your coal burning industries will warm the biosphere for you people.Do you guys know that the world tempreture has raised by an average of 1 degree Fahrenheit(0.6 degree celcius) over the percent century?.The Bushwacks has refused to sign the Kyoto protocal.Many more warm weather to come so just chill while the earth gets warmer than the Kalahari desert!

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by STOIC:

.Many more warm weather to come so just chill while the earth gets warmer than the Kalahari desert!

Damn and I always thought Kalahari desert was part of the 'World'... :D

Bess.   

lol@rudy...all that sun...must be getting to u....i don't get it that much either...maybe 3 days of snow in a year...if that at all....let me just say u ain't missing much.....just dirty wet slush... icon_razz.gif

Yeah it is snowing, amazing, except it just feels like sticky rain.

I like snow, but I don't like it when it's snowing. And if it has to snow, I rather it snowed properly, like I'm talking 3 feet at least here.

And there's not yet enough of it around to make snowballs, so you can hurl it semi-playfully at people you hate.

STOIC   

Jumatatu, now you know that the kalahari desert occupies most of the Bostwana and part of namibia and south Africa.Where else can you get free geography lessons other than in SOL?.I was mad with Bush for refusing to sign the kyoto protocal on wednesday.

PS.I was rushing to class when i wrote the first post!.

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ these ppl got issues..I say..Go and eat the snow " waa lagu cadaadaa"..hehehehe
:D:D

Silly faraxs and faaraxads!!!

Cheers

Some folks i know here(am not naming names!-for security purposes) will follow your advice and eat some snow.

icon_razz.gif Tolow ......mhmmmm

raula   

^^^Iam expecting to go SNOW_TUBING :D;) and some are complaining of snow-but when the wind chill hits sub-zeros(it gets to -45 sometime here)-lord have mercy :mad: I bring out my Columbia Sportsware gear :D I look like one of those Alpine skiers ;)