Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Wow, its Snowing

Not in west London.

I didn’t want my 1000th post to be this. I wanted it to be meaningful and content filled. To, in a small way encapsulate all that I am to this website….

But you just had to go out of your way to get ma hopes up, only to disappoint me :mad: … and make me want to reply and shatter your conjured illusion of snow when its just rain! redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

I didn’t want my 1000th post to be this. I wanted it to be meaningful and content filled. To, in a small way encapsulate all that I am to this website….

Well you had a choice of hundereds if not 000s of topics to choose from, but thank you for making my post your choice :D

Its stopped now,,,,,,,,,

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Guardian n Protector:

Not in west London.

But you just had to go out of your way to get ma hopes up, only to disappoint me :mad: … and make me want to reply and shatter your conjured illusion of snow when its just rain!
redface.gif

Like lovely snowflakes, our ideas float in our heads and look/sound great, but when you hit the return key (or the snowflakes hit the ground) all that loveliness evaporates!

PS

Mine is a drizzle. Wipe your face, dear. :D

Whats so exciting about snow? You guys sound as if you just stepped off the boat from africa! redface.gif

P.S. Maybe you should stick your heads in the fridge--->losts of hardened snow there. :D

Norf, I think its a good thing. If this were a natural disaster (or turn into one now), guess who will be wiped out 1st? ;)

Femme, stop snowing on our parade. Brat! :rolleyes:

NGONGE :confused:

N.O.R.F   

Norf, I think its a good thing. If this were a natural disaster (or turn into one now), guess who will be wiped out 1st?

is that a good thing? i will not know what hit me, while you will shaking in fear first (after hearing the news), then BANG lights out!