marrige.......to wait, or not to wait?

3d   

until education is well out the way

or

during ur education?????

all views pls

wassalam

Haddad   

The operative word is: can. If you can, don't hesitate. If you can't, fast a day, two days/week or as much as you can.

Castro   

until education is well out the way

I say jump on it 'cause if you have to jump off, your stock is still trading high.

Marriage is tough. Marriage with kids is even tougher. Marriage with kids with no endurance is impossible.

Good luck!

Ofleh

Niciima   

I would advice to wait if ur a women and to go on if your a man. All the girls that I know that got married during college had to quit school because they could not juggle school and marriage.

I won't tell u what to do...it's whatever u feel at the moment. If ur really into ur education right now: WAIT...If u can wait to finish school:GO AHEAD.

I would have to disagree with u Niciima on that one...I'm married..with a baby and still in University. So now u don't have to say "ALL GIRLS" smile.gif

Pujah   

^^ I think we can safely say most girls leave school once married.....i'm not sure why though :rolleyes:

Pucca   

you gotta think about whether you have something to fall back on and keep yourself going if the marriage doesn't work out...gotta look at it from all angles and think bout the positives and negatives of getting married right now.

make a list.

marry a nice guy not a farah

kepp kids on hold till u finish ur studies; if ur not behind till 21; then part time further education or work and have kids!!

it all depends on the right person! hence why i say not a farah; who would think ur sole purpose is to cook and clean and be a children machine;

and marry a man with a religious understanding and who acts upon it--it will make life so much easir for u;

good luck

Salam

salam

I would say get married, because if it doesn't work out, you're still young enough to try again and the bitter lesson won't take too much out of you. Like Ofleh said, your stock will still trading high.

You might want to put off having kids until you are stable and able to provide for them. NEVER sacrifice your education for anything though, if necessary, put it in your marriage-contract so your education cannot be compromised.

Get it out of the way as soon as possible, surely you want enough time at the end for a second go at it, where you'll know the mistakes and pitfalls ;)