Sign in to follow this  
Buuxo

'My son has joined al-Qa'ida'

The media will use her against the other muslims and left her to swim in her calaaal and drown herself in it. very sad, would have been good if she - taste the piece of sabir.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Seekknowledge:

Would somalis listen to her so called "calaacal"?Would you talk like that if Wahhabism infiltrated into your houses?

How does whhabisem infiltrate your house? I don't want to imagine this lest I get told off again. :D

Abwaan   

25 jir miyaan brainwash lagu samayn karaa waa yaabe? I understand her frustration laakiin inay dad kale ay dembi geliso ma habboona oo aan dareemi karno sida ay maanta xilliga lagu jiro arrimahaani xasaasi u yihiin. Waxaan Ilaahay uga baryayaa inuu wiilkeeda naxariis siiyo iyadana samirkeeda u kordhiyo.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:Originally posted by Dabshid:

You have to understand, she lost her son!

NO. Beeso doon waaye islaanta. Jaasuusad.
Abaayooy.. adiga naxariistii ma kaa guurtey. :D

She lost a child. sidee camal waaye..

[QB]

Beeso doon waaye islaanta. Jaasuusad.

Yes, waa jaajuusad I think kuma danbaabi karee, but her statement says it all. as said be4 if she lost her child, she should not incriminate other children of mothers too. waa selfish oo waliba cadoow ah maxay u galaafanaysaa ummada gaalada ku dhex dhiban :mad:

Tahliil   

A mother upset and hurtin I could see and understand her take of things... she needs a community to console her not one that closes the doors on her....while sh's still in that vulnerable state

allan   

this by the way is old news like at least a year old. the australian just recylce most of their feature articals and polish it up to make it look relevent...

Subxan’Allah!

I can not believe this woman is still at it. Even more so I cannot believe how inconsiderate she is in the way she conducted herself after her son’s death.

Most of us in Melbourne know Ahmed very well and can see through the flaws of his mother’s accusations. I don’t want to get in to too much depth but let me clear up some misconceptions.

This woman ostracised her son completely and refused to have any part of his life when he was alive. The day he started to practice his deen and pray was the day his family made his life a living hell. She did not want anything to do with his new family and refused to meet his wife. As for a “secrete wahabi wedding ceremony” that’s just absurd. Hell I was there! People ate, danced and enjoyed themselves that night.

I find even more disgusting how she dragged his wife in to all of this. At just 21 she lost her husband 1 week before she gave birth to their second child, I think that’s heartache enough. I understand her misfortunes of having lost a son herself; I don’t however understand her constant interference in other more delicate issues that could jeopardise other members of the community. Our local masjids work along side the government and the local councils. If they sensed any truth to this woman’s allegation then they would have shut down the facility a long time ago. This is not the first time she or other members of the Somali community have tried to cause trouble for the local masjid. Her son is no longer with us, she should let him rest in peace.

^ Yeah, i heard that too.

There are alot of accusations being thrown about and little evidence to back it up. She is causing alot of damage to the community.

xalimoo microphone hesheye! there is no alqeda in somali. ppl dont believe that bull. Rudy is the al-somali ok... but my actions are different.

i bring all somalis together and we chill... right now my roommate is a warlord son. after one month with me, hes like changed. he hates the amxaaros.

i never talk politics with him at all.. i just leave nice articles on the screen...hes reads it and damn.. i just see him shaking his head about whats happening in somalia.

western media u gotta take with a grain of salt. i betchya, that poor lady didnt say have of the stuff they reported. shes being used like rag doll.

Khalaf   

The day he started to practice his deen and pray was the day his family made his life a living hell.

Why? Can u explain? JZks

quote:Originally posted by Dabshid:

You have to understand, she lost her son!

NO. Beeso doon waaye islaanta. Jaasuusad.
loooooooooooooooool@jaasuusad :D

I think you have a point here .....

underdog   

So there was this kid a few years ago, youngest of 5. Rest of his siblings were Either in University or part of the workforce.

He was a bit of a trouble maker and had been in some run ins with the police. In his last year of high school he began hanging with a cousin who was bit of a wadaad. Incredibly, the kids character changed, he became polite, his grades shot up and he was involved in a bunch of community projects.

It was all good until he announced his intention to enroll in an Islamic University and continue his religious educations.

Hooyo hit the ceiling! "extremists have brainwashed my boy!"

1st she banned the gar-dheer cousin from the house, then she called everyone else to an "intervention" all the suit and tie wearing people she could find were dragged there to explain to him is 'unnatural' to give up a western education and head off to the desert... lots of "Don't throw away your life" comments thrown around.

Talk about confused Priorities.

Paragon   

I could understand the reaction of a mother grieved by the loss of her child. But her over-reaction, and her supposedly liberal views towards how a 'successful' life should be lived, are totally corrupted. Pity to see an old mother retorting to acts of implicating others in her hour of bitterness.

May Allah give her, her family and most importantly the young Muslimah widow the best of Samr and Iman.