Sign in to follow this  
maakhir_ladyuk

A new addition to my world

Thank you all a very nice welcome indeed from most of you, some not so e.g. Mr Fidel castro wanabee lol and no last time i checked i was not a man.

Jamaal11 aad baad oo mahadsantahy waxee ilaa tahay in aan inabti nahay, meeshan sii fiican baa welcome layga dhigay, it's good for your self-esteem baan ku irii (probably won't last after that comment lol)

Jafe thanks walal i will have sharaab. I grew up in a culture where tea drinking is a daily ritual lakin i believe shaah gabadh in ee cabtoo ma fiicna - hadii kale dhib weyn baa hadow kaa imanasaya meeshas lol

Nuune your last comment sounds like habaar to me, what did i do to deserve such an ugly sentence from you man lol

NGONGE   

^^ Is there any way you can prove you are not a man? Are you willing to take the A&T test? (nothing rude, I promise). :D

Castro, here I am. :D

Ngonge have you been summoned by Castro as a backup lool. To answer your question even though i do not have to prove myself as i KNOW i am 100% all woman lakin i will not have serious allgations being made against me. Therefore i will undergo any test/s needed to squash this fabricated story by a man who secretely is hoping that i am a he/she so that he may indulge one of his sick fantasies. Small print - The last comment is a fact not a fabricated rumor lol

I am awaiting your 'test' :D

NGONGE   

^^ It's not MY test. It's a SOL test. We send any new 'girls' to A&T's PM and if he comes out (hours later) confirming she is a girl, we all accept his word. Like I said, nothing rude takes place. :D

You up for it? Send A&T a PM saying 'Hi, I'm your SOL gift'. :D

Juxa   

i already like Maakhir-lady. she also writes ambigious and defensive so most likely my kind of person.

bal tell us bit about yourself? forget about the old men in here, caajis baa hayee

ps: welcome welcome

Muchos Gracias Juxa i am sure we will get on like bees on honey. My style is usually not this defensive but i was pushed in a corner by a certain individual, markaas waa defense mode in la gelo.

Theres loads i can tell you about me but one main thing is i'm all about peace and love

Castro   

Originally posted by maakhir_ladyuk:

Theres loads i can tell you about me but one main thing is i'm all about peace and love

Rubbish. The only question these seniors (Jamal, NGONGE, CHE, et al.) have on their mind is can you do the NIIKO. Nothing else is relevant.

If you can, even I will put up with your attitude and poor spelling. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ It's not MY test. It's a SOL test. We send any new 'girls' to A&T's PM and if he comes out (hours later) confirming she is a girl, we all accept his word. Like I said, nothing rude takes place.
:D

You up for it? Send A&T a PM saying 'Hi, I'm your SOL gift'.
:D

Send A&T a PM saying 'Hi, I'm your SOL gift' . Ngonge da pimp :D - Sorry i will not go to his luuq and say that, if i do it will sound like im selling myself and i am not a pawn- ta very much.

Any test that needs to be done can be done publicly in a dignified manner. Sidaa iyo nabadgelyo

NGONGE   

M Lady,

I am afraid you have failed the test and we can not at all confirm if you are male or female. Besieds, the idea of your being the SOL gift does not have to be dirty (as I said several times already).

That is the test. Take it or leave it. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by NGONGE:

M Lady,

I am afraid you have failed the test and we can not at all confirm if you are male or female. Besieds, the idea of your being the SOL gift does not have to be dirty (as I said several times already).

That is the test. Take it or leave it.
icon_razz.gif

I have failed because i refuse to follow your command miyaa?

I repeat whatever needs to be done can be done publicly. Take it or leave it :cool: