Sign in to follow this  
maakhir_ladyuk

A new addition to my world

Castro   

Originally posted by maakhir_ladyuk:

Can I request a warm welcome
smile.gif

Request denied. Earn your stripes. You might get a welcome if you're not just another rubbish poster from the UK.

nuune   

Lady bambiino baana miino boonadi fiino salbuukadi yaanyo ku soo dhawoow SOL, ha is martiyeenin sharoobo kataabiyoos aa lagu siinaa

Welcome, and a word of advice if I may; please refrain from taking sides before you collect your warm welcomes. Unless, unless this is your strategy of winning that "SOL Award" you're after as in divide and conquer method, lol.

Thanks Uztaad - i appreaciate it, Nunne thanks also even tho half of that sentence ma fahmiin

Chocolate and honey - thanks for the advice all i can say is you nearly hit it on the head lol

Sayid Somal - Is this a song i havent heard of or are you always feery feery 'friendly'?

maakhir_ladyuk

"Minanka minanka waaye" is a saying, what's mine is your sort of a thing.

wlc, altho let me state, ppl will only remember you on what kind of a poster you become, not by all the welcomes you may or may not recieve.

Castro- LoL, don't sound so bitter walal. They can't be all that bad.

Paragon   

Maakhir Lady, welcome m'lady

Marka hore waxaan kugu salaamayaa salaanta Islaamka tan ugu qiimaha, oo ay ku dheehan tahay raxmad iyo kalgayl lagana soo xayuubiyo sababada hamiga qaada iyo laabta jacaylka qaada. Intaa ka dib.... ka rog oo laba saaroo...

Anagu weli sidii baan, sacab kuugu tumaynaa, anagu weli sidii baan, soo dhowoow ku leenahay!!

Now don't tell me that isn't a welcome worthy of a Maakhir lady, good enough to shadow Castro's meritocratic insinuations. :D

Welcome sis.