Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Just one Question

Originally posted by BORN_BRANIAC:

WHY Good men are taken????

Because no woman in her right mind wants a bad man. Not for the long term anyway.

But it's not all doom and gloom, I hear there are a lot of good men coming back to the market - a little bruised and more cynical but still integrally uncompromised.

Oz   

Originally posted by Zulfa:

A girl has to meet many frogs b4 having her real prince, and I ask myself, why this prince is so late??? what takes him so long? Is he very fat that he cannot walk to my way? Is he also tired coz he has studied so many applications and met hopeless candidates as well?? Or, no decent somali guy with decent agenda has left on this earth??

Thinking...

PS: Aloha! "finish your studies, they'll come running since you hold an expensive fresh tomato with you". :D

Men are everywhere just gotta use

girl%20with%20BinocA.jpg

Hayat   

i am much reminded of the saying, "ruux baa ii jecel aniiganah ruux kalaa baan jeclahey, ruuxaasnah ruux kalaa buu jecelyahey".

well you get the picture :D

Haneefah   

I don't know about good men (plenty are still around), but I do know of one incredibly amazing man who's taken. He is like no other man I've ever seen, and I truly believe his wife must've been loved by Allah to have been blessed with his companionship. May Allah be pleased with them and their progeny and honour them in this dunya and the hereafter. Ameen.

Loooooooooooooooool :D:D I thought only Americans( before you jump at me. I hear these kind of questions at work from them all the times :rolleyes: ) asked that question.

There is a big difference a "good" man and a "dream" man. A good man is someone decent(in the sense of integrity, hardwork, maturity) with good values and good head on his shoulder. However, just because he is "good" doesnt guarantee that you'll like his looks, ideals, personality, goals and treatment. I know a plenty of "good" men whom I would run in the opposite direction if they ever approached me :eek: .

I think women are looking for their ideal mate[ you know who you dream of] But most girls want what we see in the movies: Fine looking, educated, romantic, charming, funny, sociable, good in the kitchen..yada yada. These are not in the "good" catogory in my opinion. They are in the "dream" catogory.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

But it's not all doom and gloom, I hear there are a lot of good men coming back to the market - a little bruised and more cynical but still integrally uncompromised. [/QB]

ha good one :D