Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Just one Question

Abyan   

Originally posted by BORN_BRANIAC:

WHY Good men are taken????

any answers........

There is no such thing. Only rag caadi ah(or qaar eey ka taalo) oo eey naag walba jajafatay.

Adigane halkooo xabo iska jajafo and you'll see your single girlfriends crying why are all the good men taken. icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

^ because we are in high demand
:D

looooool...Does that mean you're off the market? :D

Abyan baa isha katuurtay...For every good man, stands a great woman behind/next to him...Naagaha baa nimanka nin fiican ka dhigta...Marka mid aad iska jafjafato hadaad hesho yuusan ku dhaafin intaad is leedahay there's a good man out there...

Besides what makes a man a good man, ani sheekadaan waan ku wareeraayee?

MZanzi   

Originally posted by BORN_BRANIAC:

WHY Good men are taken????

any answers........

There is a 100% chance that at some point in time one of those good men had the hots for you. You were either too busy playing hard to get and he lost interest or you were too wrapped up in another fantasy and he lost interest.lol jk

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

^ because we are in high demand
:D

looooool...Does that mean you're off the market?
:Dredface.gif qarxis intaas le'eg maxay tahay kk ?

uhmm ..... no... but ... but this is what they call a false positive paradox icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

What qarxis? Ana SOL baan kaa ilaalsan jiray, oo gabar baaban kuu haayay, then you pull 'because we are in high demand' stunt...Shiish... smile.gif

Hayat   

^^ taking you out of the equation.

There is a 100% chance that at some point in time one of those good men had the hots for you. You were either too busy playing hard to get and he lost interest or you were too wrapped up in another fantasy and he lost interest.lol jk

Afro-girl those are spme profound words. :D

:D @ stunt .... dee run uun baan sheegay abaayo .. there is not enough of us to go around marka gabdhaha walaalhaa la tali they need to learn how to share icon_razz.gif

KK ... walee inaa caqliley tahay... horta nin gabadh la siisto waan ahay. looool horta faanka af-somliaga ku qurxanyahay ma is tidhi ? imagine saying the above in English.

Salma   

As they say, there are millions of males and few good men.

The first guy who proposed to me was a funny & very jealous guy, I loved his sense of humor but I couldn't handle his jealousy.

Between the 1st & 2nd: one guy was put on ignore list...eventually he got married...

The second guy was so fast & furious, who wanted everything to be done ASAP,, well, I couldnl't give him the green light as I wanted a mature man with peaceful schedule.

Between the 2nd & the 3rd, another guy was put on ignore list,, well I didn't want to go to USA which I don't like.

The third candidate was a mutawa, very religous guy with many principles & rules,,, unfortunately, he was not confident about himself.

Between the 3rd & fourth: I lost my mood...

The fourth guy was very educated, handsome & tall, unfortunately, he didn't want me to proceed with my study. What's wrong with handsome guyz who wanna put their women inside caves?

After these six candidates: the 'husband' post is cancelled in my incorporation and now.... I am busy doing meditation....

All I wanted was a small gift from the sky: a decent guy with a decent agenda for life and decent temper. Did I asked for much??? One fact remains solid, that I am not picky at all and I know exactly what I am looking for.

A girl has to meet many frogs b4 having her real prince, and I ask myself, why this prince is so late??? what takes him so long? Is he very fat that he cannot walk to my way? Is he also tired coz he has studied so many applications and met hopeless candidates as well?? Or, no decent somali guy with decent agenda has left on this earth??

Thinking...

Nephissa   

So what if they're taken? Try to find wealthy, good-looking men. Atleast kuwaas indhahaa ku nuur-nuursanaysaa, and you gotta drive cool cars!