Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Congrats to AT and Kool Kat.

The Zack   

Ms DD, if MARX is willing to post a video about this award on youtube.com we, Qaban-Qaabiyaasha/De eq-Bixiyayaasha Doorashada, will let him partner with KK.

Malika   

Walle Ngonge ruun buu sheege,A&T waa bila saxiib..After all that campaigning I did for him!! Not even a note saying 'Thank You'..Iska baa daa expecting a basket of goodies or a check in the post..Nothing!!

:mad: :D

*Should have learned a lesson from H.Clinton,instead of supporting the man why not campaign for yourself..argh, ciil badanaa! :D

Malika   

I should have got my 'inadeers' to vote so mahaa? Bilaa saxibnimadaa waxbaa mahaa ee ,taa igu daraan waxaan tahay bilaa tolkan igu dacdee! :( How could they allow this to happen,hagee joogen???? :D:D

ps.I see you back in full swing.

pss.*a note to the tolka,qaraan yalaa ii weydisaani,from today. :mad:

Kool_Kat   

^Waalagaa raayay ee baroorta dhaaf, walaa ina'adeer, walaa tol kuma faksan karinee...Now, had you been reer Qardhood, sheekada sheeko kaley noqon leheed... icon_razz.gif

Cadde first congrats the winners of this year Mashalah.Kool_kat and A.T(Who is he anyways?).

second my condelences sincerely to those who tried hard but didnt make it.

Kool_kat deserves it nooh,she is definitely the type of girl everyone(including my self) likes to cyber hang-out with.lol

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Malika:

:D
@ KK, iska kaay daa aan baroortee,xitaa kuwii sijuiga let me down..ciil badanaa..
:D

Don't worry eedo. You are the only true Sol star. Koolkaat knows and every body else know.

Keep the spirit high & don't let the sijuiga feel they were missed ;)

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Malika:

^LOL..I am sure their matured enough to know am joking habo,hadhi kale will have to bribe them with lollypops..lol

See how my generous & humble eedo smile whilest she lost to habo koolkat. Gob weeye eedo maalika sanadka danbe ha loogu shubo smile.gif

AYOUB   

Cograts. Lesson to all the kids out there. No matter the hurdles, no matter the handicap; you still could be winners!! smile.gif