Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Congrats to AT and Kool Kat.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by nuune:

Farancab, awoowe, wey fiicnaan laheed labaduba hadey single ahaan lahaayeen, waayo anaa meherka ku dhufan lahaa
:D

War adi habo Koolkaat aanba ku aqbasheen, iskaba dhaaf A&T.

Habo cadeey hambalyo markale smile.gif

Abtigiis   

President Anwar,

Do you understand anything?

Val

I am ready to investigate who lied to me about you and mend fences. You have been good to me lately. But Nuune la socodkiisa ayaan kugula dagaalamayaa. This so-called moderator abused the rules of the site by cheering for abusers. Xalay Xinn oo si foolxun u caytamaya (what he said in Carabi was disgusting) ayuu ku leeyahay awoowe caadi ma tihid.

I saw that message of Nuune while at home with the wifey and my blood boiled runtii. The poor lady could see I am agitated.

Nuune ni dhacdhac badan ma ahayn laakin xalay wuu qaldamay.

As to the Xinn, bal waxa dhaca the coming weeks dhagaha ha lagu hayo. The guy has made a habit of throwing insults and like what they call Er-barad doesn't know when to stop pursuing people who run before him.

nuune   

^^ :D AT&T, turjubankaaga afka carabiga ayaa ku marin habaabiyey.

Bal hadalkii Xiin anoo naxwo ahaan iyo sarfi u kala dhigdhigayo ayaan keeni doonaa si aad u fahanto balaaghada ku jirto smile.gif

Abtigiis   

Runta ma rabtaa, nuune. Anigoon turjumaan waydiinin ayaan fahmay 75% of the meaning and its intent. When I later asked Shekh Ahmed (ood isku reer tihiin adiga), who is a graduate of Khartoum University, he told me the full meaning and actually called me back to ask me under what context it was said. "Dadka qofba intuu fahmayo ayaa loo sheegaa" isn't something good when you actually look at the preceding exchanges between me and Xinn.

I was offended not because of the Carabi, but because of his temerity to elaborate on what he has said before as if he has been speaking to a complete idi.ot.

Adiguna kolkaasaad u sacbisay even implying that I will misunderstand the jist of the message. Haddana tii ayaad ku adkeeysanayaa. War nuune, In-Aaboow sidaasi waa sidee?

Abtigiis   

Ngonge,

Nuune thinks he can play the dumb Sudanese Quran teacher trick on me. When the said teacher was pressed by students to give them the tafsiir of:

"Wa samaa'i zatil xubuk..." He pointed to the sky and said,

"Wa samaa" that is the sky you know and I know,

"Al xubuk" that I don't know and you don't know.

If nuune disputes my translation, he should offer one.

NGONGE   

^^ Your problem is that you explode straight away. War ragga horta waa loo hanjaba. :D

If it's Arabic that Xiin hit you with aniga wax ka cilinaya. :D

This reminds of of the great Arab poet Jareer (not in the Somali sense) and how he replied to some upstart poets who were trying to drag him into a slanging match so that they could make names for themselves. He said:

O Bani Haneefa restrain your retards

I am afraid (for you) of my anger

For if I go ahead and disparage you

I wont leave a space for even a pigeon to hide behind a rabbit

But then again, Somalido waxay tidhahda: A&T waa bila saaxiib.

nuune   

^^ loool@But then again, Somalido waxay tidhahda: A&T waa bila saaxiib.

AT&T, ina aaboow adigu bal is daji horta, Ngonge waa runtii, durbaba waad qaraxdaa, xaajiyadana igu salaan talaw ma abti baan u ahay mise ayadaa habaryar ii ah, waa un mid smile.gif

kan Khartoum ka soo baxey aad sheegeyso habeen dhaweed ayaan wada hadleenay, afcarabigiisuna naxwa ahaan shaki baa ku jiro :D

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Runta ma rabtaa, nuune. Anigoon turjumaan waydiinin ayaan fahmay 75% of the meaning and its intent. When I later asked Shekh Ahmed (ood isku reer tihiin adiga), who is a graduate of Khartoum University, he told me the full meaning and actually called me back to ask me under what context it was said. "Dadka qofba intuu fahmayo ayaa loo sheegaa" isn't something good when you actually look at the preceding exchanges between me and Xinn.

I was offended not because of the Carabi, but because of his temerity to elaborate on what he has said before as if he has been speaking to a complete idi.ot.

Adiguna kolkaasaad u sacbisay even implying that I will misunderstand the jist of the message. Haddana tii ayaad ku adkeeysanayaa. War nuune, In-Aaboow sidaasi waa sidee?

:D:D

Ragga iska dhici inadeer. :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

But then again, Somalido waxay tidhahda: A&T waa bila saaxiib.

Maalin kale mooji laakiin maanta A&T bilaa saaxiib ma aha, wax kale sheeg adeer.

Yarkii Marx ahaa amaad ku qaldaysaa icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

Walle Val, taraqeedey wadataa.

A&T has many friends.. his winnings here attest to that. Ninka yaa lag gooban dee. Haddii kale hablihii pm-ka badan direy in sopport of him baa isa soo shaacbixinaya.