Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Congrats to AT and Kool Kat.

Ibtisam   

I would like to say I am happy this event concluded without any blood shed between the clans, and without any hard feelings (well apart from Marx, who no one has seen since yesterday 5pm) The rest JB, Nuune and Ngonge would all like to admit the best man won and send their congratulations and want to be part of his cabinet. Adam would like to extend is congrats, but has decided to retire for a while. This has taken a toll on his family life and he reiterates that his decision is nothing against A&T or KK, sending is warmest congrats and best regards.

The girls all decided to have a party and are all happy, with the exception of Malika, who is slightly annoyed that she spent more time campaigning for A&T rather than herself, and this might have cost her the SOL white house. All the girls would like to send KK a pair of fab high heels and baby lotion as congrats. They say the guys fight too much and too much politics and rubbish. They the girls should lead SOL, as they are cool, fashionable, calm and collected people with considerable talent.

Congrats and Hambalyo to Kool Kat and A&T We hope to hear all about your plans for the next year. If the man with the baby face shows up, he promised that if the election proved to be a honest and fair one, he will handle the presents. I don't hear any compliants, so babyface over to you.

Salamah

Gudida doorashada icon_razz.gif

nuune   

AT&T dagaal ayuu igula jiraa, hence waan kala noqon wootgareentii aan horey u siiyey :D

on the other hand, Koolo hambalyo smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Only somalis keep fighting long after the election is over :D

Nuune and Val, let it go, otherwise we'll never hear the end of it. :D

nuune   

^^^ He called me disgracefull on the other thread when I voted for him, ninkan abaal maleh :D

ma kala yaqaano taageerayaashiisa iyo sacabatumayaasha :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Congrats and Hambalyo to Kool Kat and A&T

Once I read this ^^ part & the title of the thread I thought in meesha aroos weyni ka jiro ,,, ileyn waa doorashadii qaranka :D:D

Hambalyo akhyaarta smile.gif

nuune   

Farancab, awoowe, wey fiicnaan laheed labaduba hadey single ahaan lahaayeen, waayo anaa meherka ku dhufan lahaa :D

Juxa   

Hambalyo to A& T and KK. May you be fair king and queen of sol

having said that, this doorasho has shown indeed the root of all problems of somali-weyn are MEN.

you can see how the ladies campaigned with integrity and dignity. for that reason alone, i propose all future governing should be done by the nobal somali women, meelkasta ey joogaan.

once again hambalyo

UZTAAD   

KK is missing in action, no celeberations, no acceptance speach, not thanks you supporters. where is the newly crowned queen? :D:D