Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Watch the video of the cannibal

Sorry folks here is an article about the guy and below is the link to the video.

Profile: Cannibal Armin Meiwes

_39592605_meiwes203ap.jpg

court video here

A woman who knew Meiwes described him as "very childlike"

Before the media dubbed him "The Cannibal of Rotenburg", Armin Meiwes led an outwardly quiet life, described by one woman he befriended as a friendly and sensitive person.

But in the prosecutor's words, the well-spoken 42-year-old computer technician "slaughtered his victim like a piece of livestock and treated him as an object of his fancy".

Meiwes grew up with his mother in a large house in the German town near Kassel.

A former school friend recalls her as a domineering figure who scolded him in public.

Living alone with her son until her death, she constantly intruded, accompanying him on dates and even going on troop outings in the early 1980s when he was serving in the German army.

Brother figure

Meiwes claimed in court that his lonely childhood had led him to create "Franky" - an imaginary brother who listened to him.

At the start of his trial in December, Meiwes said his motive for killing and eating his victim, Bernd Juergen Brandes, was born from a desire for this younger brother he never had - "someone to be part of me".

In eating Mr Brandes, he finally got his "big kick", he told his trial.

According to a psychiatrist who testified at the trial, Professor Georg Stolpman, Meiwes was incapable of showing "warm and tender feelings towards others".

Meiwes insisted throughout the trial that the death had been part of a mutual pact rooted in sado-masochistic homosexual fantasy.

But he said he hoped other people with similar fantasies would seek help before it was too late.

Investigators found Meiwes had been in internet contact with more than 200 people who shared his fantasies while the cannibal himself claimed there were thousands more like him.

Professor Stolpman described Meiwes as "extremely smug and self-assured" and as having a "schizoid personality" - but said he detected no indication of mental illness.

shaqsii, bro, i think the topic is misleading yaakhaay..i thought i was gonna see the video oo markaas ninka cunaaye nooh... :D

court video aa ba ii soo baxay..

anyway...i think this is just sick....nin o nin cunaayo, waaba ii koow mugoo..even if the victim wanted to be eaten, it is sick and against humanity..

salaam..

shagsi. Brotha thats awful!

Acudka..u know 2 yrs ago when i was send back to somalia..

this lil Village, don't want to mention the name ..

anyway,there was this women that used to eat, people..

once she send her son to the milk market he then, said to the milk girl come with me my house is just around the corner my mother want''' amount of milk.

she followed him and he took her straight to his mother wallahi i know this sounds like a folk story or some sort of a fairy tale lakiin it's True Honnest!

she was our neighbour she always used to over gambii u guys know that fruit that grows in some parts of somalia..?

Delicious lakiin she was also a Sixiroleey,,

:eek: Yeaa, Imagine me i didn't sleep for almost six months. :(

salaam..

STHLM Sorry abaayo, didnt know you were ready for the sausage that they ate together and the gory details after.

Sensual now that sure sounds like folklore to me but then as you said she was your neighbour (Dont know though how you survived) but wouldnt argue with that after all we have alive one on video and all. Strange things have happened in this world but I cant seem to picture an ol lady who chews on sausages too :rolleyes:

Guys dont you think the guy himself looks strange and kinda looks like the pictures we have in our subconscience of people who eat people?

Warmoog   

Sensual_Healing,

I know what you're talking about sis because I've heard stories about such people. Though I must say, the stories I've heard deal with people who drink blood - so they're not cannibals per se. And unlike this German guy, they don't do it to fullfill masochistic fantasies. From what I've heard, they only drink the blood of their victims but they don't consume flesh. Apparently, they have some sort of illness. I don't know whether is physical or mental, but they think drinking human blood will cure them at least temporarily. Maybe it's folklore, maybe not. No one really knows for sure. And due to the state our nation is in right now, it's hard to keep an eye on people's bizarre activities.

Regardless, it's sick and kinda scary. Good premise for a Somali horror movie... no?

Salaama.

Samafal   

shaqsii, bro, i think the topic is misleading yaakhaay..i thought i was gonna see the video oo markaas ninka cunaaye nooh...

court video aa ba ii soo baxay..

Alla..mindhaa calool adkidaa gabaryahay..qof lacunaa rabtaa inaadf fiirsatid..i couldn't do it icon_razz.gif