Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Somali Songs...

Chimera   

The important dance between the couple should have this song:

^[sentimental Mode] The woman you love rests on your chest and your arms are around her, this song will bring calm to all the hecticness of two families coming together for the wedding, and the realisation that the two of you will begin a new life together as husband and wife. *In tears*[/sentimental Mode Off]

[Masculine Mode] Yeah i know the song is not Somali, so bite me lol..ehem Roarr[/Masculine Mode Off]

Chimera   

I said 'Couple dance', is your intention to hold a battle with your wife and breakdance on the floor? :D

Kulmiye & Wife on their special day:

breakdance.gifbreak_dance.gif

Kulmiye   

hahaha- i somehow avoided the:'Couple dance' part and click it on to see if its something to loose up the afternoon soreness.

Blessed   

Inanyahay gob baad tahay.. Ali Najeeb. Search for it on youtube. It's a wedding must. Aroos wacan - Mustafa TT. Qaboojia - Abdi Qaboojia. Dejiya, Samatar. And Lafooles Ruun and Deeqa and Ayaan and Qurbe Guur. Can you tell I'm a huge Lafoole fan.. haha. www.somalioz.com lets you download these songs and more.

Aaliyyah   

lol I couldnt help but laugh at the imges adam posted about kulmiya and his wife lol...so funny walahi!!

Blessed thank you sis for your suggestions..

inanyahay gob baa tahay wa hees aan aad u jeclahay..Tnx for suggesting it.

Adam lol that song is too sloww, but you are right a lotta people choose slow songs. Its kinda romantic. I guess its all relative.

this is one of my favourite english wedding song

my favourite line...

you made me better today than I was before and now my heart can rest and I will search no more cuz u made me better todayyy...

now what more does sister wanna hear...lol

salaam

Chimera   

^Slow song makes sense because it's intimate, i don't get the people who do a couple dance on those really uptempo songs where they don't even touch eachother but are like two strangers dancing.

btw here is

:D

ps found a nice one with the title: Beautiful Somali song

Juxa   

I have got a whole list, midba mid ka fiican but will only part it for your wedding dear sis.

blessed inanyahay gob baad tahay indeed

Aaliyyah   

Juxa lol awwww you love me that muchhhhh haye I will let you know so you can shower me with that special list...

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^thanks

n I just noticed I did not thank Kulmiye for his song "nuur dalacay" ...lol late better than never somaha..Sorry for the late thanks..

salaam