Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Please spread this info to your Families

Chimera   

I grew up in the Diaspora with two Somalian parents and still till this day i have difficulties with my Af Somali

Just imagine Somalian children with two Non Somalian parents :(

9236.jpg

Type of placement we are seeking: Adoptive :(

Culture and heritage of children: Rashid and Hassan are of Somalian ethnicity. :(

Family sought: Outside of the Borough.

Brief Details:Rashid is a very happy and friendly boy who wants a loving family for him and his brother Hassan.

Main Details:

All about Rashid...

Rashids foster carers describe him as an affectionate playful and lively child who is always smiling. He loves being with his foster brother and sister and is a sociable child who enjoys playing with other children.

Rashid has a number of favourite books and likes his carer to read to him. His favourite toy is a racing car but he also enjoys playing with Lego. Rashid likes going out to the park and enjoys energetic outdoor activities. He is a healthy lively active child who is making good progress in all areas following difficult early experiences.

Rashid attends nursery school which he enjoys.

All About Hassan

Hassan is placed in a separate placement to his brother Rashid. His foster carer describes him as a nice child to care for who can be quiet but is also lively and active. He is a healthy boy who eats and sleeps well and enjoys his food.

Hassan has settled in well in his foster placement and is making good progress in all areas of his development. He likes to ride his bike, do jigsaw puzzles and drawing and painting.

Rashid and his brother Hassan need to be placed together with a loving one or two parent black African family. Could you be that family?

Letterbox contact with birth parents and siblings is envisaged.

If you are interested in finding out more about Rashid and Hassan please contact:

Vivienne Foxe on 020-8356-3791

or email them at vivienne.foxe@hackney.gov.uk

Source

Rashid and his brother Hassan need to be placed together with a loving one or two parent black African family. Could you be that family?

... saana waa dambeysay, caruurteeni gaalo qaadato! Ilaahow ka soo gaar dadkaan

Any [uK] nomads interested in adopting these lovely two boys?

Pujah   

They're so cute .....I wouldn't mind addopting them too bad I am in the wrong continent :(

Xaalka sababta keentay meesha kuma soo qorin. Waalidkooda intee kasoo xadeen, in the name of so-called abuse ayee dad kale inay u dhiibaan rabaan.

Laakiin qaraabo ama asxaabta ehelka malaha miyaa ciyaalka? Soomaalida badankooda qaraabo ayee ku fakadaan markee saan dhacdo, oo u dacwoodo.

I think it is the responsibility of the Somali community in the UK to make sure these boys get into a Somali home or at least a Muslim home :( Subxan'Allah that is so sad. Why were they placed in foster care in the first place? I was thinking about things like that awhile ago. Insha'Allah I think I'd put myself down as a Foster Parent one day if Allah gives me the patience to that is. Sad to see we need more of them in this day and age. Especially Muslim ones

BOB   

Rashid and his brother Hassan need to be placed together with a loving one or two parent black African family.

What if the so-called Black African Family happens to be Christians? These kinds of articles break my heart and make me wonder if the sacrifices our Somali people daily make just to be in a western country is really worth all the consequences we face...

Where are their parents? The profile doesn't give enough details about their backgrounds or their parents' whereabouts...

Anyway for those of you in UK, especially married ones..here is your chance to follow in the footsteps of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) by adopting both, if you can afford that is...

Just put yourself in their position for a second and imagine how it would feel without a family to rush to your aide every time you were in need of support...imagine some one who doesn't have a dad to buy him a present every Eid or Mom to bathe him, feed him, clothe him and put him in bed while singing all those sweet lullabies that our Hooyos used to sing to us...

Just imagine some one who never knew that parental love, that unconditional parental love that we came to rely on from the first day we came into this world to the final moment when we'd take our last breath...

whatever you decide, just remember a young and innocent Muslim and Somali soul awaits your rescue so patiently and so expectantly that the hope of seeing your familiar face one day soon is what keeps them going because they BELIEVE IN YOU.

Remember the messenger of Allah s.w had an adopted son named Zaid Bin Haarith (R.A)and we all know how much the prophet loved the orphans...

Who knows maybe Allah s.w will reward you for your kindness by making your life much easier than you ever imagined it would be and then present you with glad tidings when you finally depart from this world.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Sophis? what somalicommunity do you know that cares about somalis without their tribe? its hard to deal with community when its base on QABiil

Chimera   

^Their clan is HawiDaroDirSaq! no excuses!

I'm 20 and a student so i'm not allowed to adopt

but i spread the info to my family and friends

Ariadne   

what happened to their parents or extended realtives?

They are such beautiful boys...and it is very sad.

Anyway for those of you in UK, especially married ones..here is your chance to follow in the footsteps of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) by adopting both, if you can afford that is..

Alla wanaagsanaan lahaydaa.... would have been cool, think about all the blessings & rewards from their Lord, balse bakhaylnimo iyo wax darran aay ka fakirayan..

By the way, I dont think it is too easy for UK somalis to adopt these boys, most of them caydha.com. One has to qualify and being a [waryaa] somali is an advantage over other non-waryaa applicants if a nomad meets all the requirments, which is the best interest of these poor kids.

Lets all pray togehter for these kids so at least they get a muslim home. Yaa Rabbi! may Allah rescue these little souls.

Malika   

Allamagan,it wouldnt matter if the Somali families are claiming benefits,as the goverment will add the cost of looking after the adopted or fostered children.

XOG-ogaal ,

That is not a good enough excuse. But hey if that is the case then where is their trib? They should adopt them. My main concern is that these boys get adopted by a lovng and caring Muslim family. Who cares if it is of the same trib!

This is horrible. UK nomads wake up and take them in :( some one has to. I would but I'm just too far

Som@li   

Masha Allah, they look cute, It would be even better for those who cant have kids to adopt! but the problem is adoption is not common in our community.

Chimera   

Are those phonecalls to the authorities and couples therapy backfiring on some Somali families?(or it could be iritating interfering agencies) here you have two beautiful kids who's parents are still alive but they have been ripped apart from them and their other three siblings and placed into fostercare

Adam and Ayman

adam_ayman.gif

Date of birth

Adam January 2002

Ayman September 2003

These siblings are both Somali origin and need to be placed together with a permanent family.

There are five children in their family but plans are being made for their siblings to be placed separately.

Since being in foster care the children have made good progress although the effects of their early life years are still apparent at times.

Adam

A happy and funny boy who likes making people laugh. He has a great sense of humour and can be annoyed when he does not have his own way. At school he is achieving above average in the class although he needs responds well to extra support within the classroom.

Ayman

He is a loveable happy little boy with a warm personality. He needs a lot of attention and enjoys one to one activities. They share a close relationship. The brothers enjoy playing together and follow each other around. They have never been separated.

Source