Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Sipho And Vusi.

BOB   

Sipho and Vusi are twins. Sipho owned a dilapidated old boat that, it so happened, sank on the same day that Vusi's wife died.

A few days later, a kindly old woman saw Sipho and mistook him for Vusi. She said: "I'm so awfully sorry to hear about your loss. You must feel terrible!"

Sipho, thinking that she was talking about his boat, replied: " Hell no, in fact I'm sort of glad to be rid of her. She was a rotten old thing right from the beginning. Her bottom was all shriveled up and she smelled like a dead old fish. She was always losing her water, she had a bad crack in the back and a pretty big hole in the front too. Every time I used her, her hole got bigger and she leaked like crazy. I guess what finally finished her off was when I rented her out to these four guys looking for a good time. The fools tried to get in her all at once and she split right in the middle."

The old lady fainted! :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Come On Mwfethu focus on the story and stop reading between the lines and imagining things that are not even there! :D:D

In la i ban gareeyo maa rabtaa...you know I'm way too old for that now. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Haatu   

Originally posted by *BOB:

The fools tried to get in her all at once and she split right in the middle."

Peace, Love & Unity.

:D Xaaji saan sidee waaye?

BUKURR   

wow.. talk about loose old men, disgusting. Taking you up on your little story, did you experience this in real life, I mean what you were trying to convey here, not what you wrote?!

BOB   

Juxa Soomaali waxee isku leysay aa wadaa...Nina hadal si uyiri nina si uqaaday...maxaa igu bakooradeenee horta oo aan sameeyay ii sheeg. aniga waxaan soo post gareeyay maskiin DOON laga kala jabiyay ka hadlaayo...ma maqashay DOON uu ka hadlaayay ee wax kale kama jiraan meesha. redface.gif

Da'dii la isku corrupt gareenaaye waan soo dhaafay ma ogidoo? :(

If you wanna blame somebody blame the old woman...she has a dirty...rotten mind. :D

Haatu adiga toosh weyn aa igu shiday oo waa kaas Juxa bakoorad ee iisoo qaadaneysaa waxaasna adiga iyo Fu-Fu aa ka masuul ah. :mad:

Maadeey...Eeboowow xaan sameeyay? hadalka adigaa dhanka bidixda ka maray mooyee aniga waxaan ka waramooyaa DOON...bal mar kale dib ugu noqo markaana midigta ka mar waad fahmi doontaa macnaha sheekada Insha Allah. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Haatu   

Bob adaa dabkan isku shidey anna waan sii babiyey un :D Juxa haddeey bakooraad kuu soo qaadato adna soo qaado tooreey. Car markaas juuq halaga maqlee :D

BOB   

Wareegto Luga Cad...waan ku salaamay xaajiyo. smile.gif

Beryahaan aroos ka waran? arooskeyga adiga iyo Juxa aa maamulaayo Insha Allah...dhulka iga qaada waxaan rabaa inaan Nuune iyo Tuujiye ka maseersiiyo. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kool_Kat   

Bob, wiilka doonta ka jabtay toloow lacag maloo aruuriyay uu mid cusub oo hole keedu tight yahay u gato?

EDIT:

Aroorkaaga aa? Dhiig hadaan daadin reer Bari maba ihi! Nuune iyo Tuujiye iney is daldalaan baaban ka cabsan...