Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Women Vocabulary

Hi,

Here is a good one for your attention,,,,, Enjoy.

FINE

This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks this will cause you to have one of those arguments.

FIVE MINUTES

This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

NOTHING

This means "something," and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with "Fine."

GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows)

This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine."

GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows)

This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care." You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

LOUD SIGH

This is not actually a word, but is a nonverbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an ***** at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing."

SOFT SIGH

Again, not a word, but a nonverbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.

THAT'S OKAY

This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay"is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow."

GO AHEAD

At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

PLEASE DO

This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay."

THANKS

A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.

THANKS A LOT

This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot"when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing."

Send this to the men you know to warn them about future arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.

And send it to your women friends to give them a good laugh! :D:D:D

jacaylbaro lol

This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine."

This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care." You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

LOUD SIGH

This is not actually a word, but is a nonverbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an ***** at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing."

^---that describes me to a T, its soo funny, coss, i thought u read me like a book...

however....i dont say fine...i say ...whatever!

and appart from thanks and thanks alot....the rest dont apply to me!

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

jacaylbaro lol

quote:

LOUD SIGH

^---that describes me to a T, its soo funny, coss, i thought u read me like a book...

however....i dont say fine...i say ...whatever!

and appart from thanks and thanks alot....the rest dont apply to me!
Sure ?????

Qac Qaac   

Now i expect 3 pages of list what men do?... jaceylbaro look what u started man. this is the tradition of the website... now we wait and our turn should start anytime now..

nuune   

Qacbaro, iam waiting to c that man, maybe feebara should start his own list of what or men's vocabulary lool

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

FINE

This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks this will cause you to have one of those arguments.

FIVE MINUTES

This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

NOTHING

This means "something," and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with "Fine."

PLEASE DO

This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay."

THANKS

A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.

[/QB]

gosh that is so funny... with the whole thing of "NOTHING" some of us ladies really mean nothing..

but i love the 5 minute one.. coz i always say give me 5 min and i don't come out 30-45 min later..

Originally posted by Qacbaro:

Now i expect 3 pages of list what men do?... jaceylbaro look what u started man. this is the tradition of the website... now we wait and our turn should start anytime now..

Qacbaro,,, Yeah let them bring all da list they have,,, let's see what's da different ... i love 2 hear from da laides as well ...

I'm sure they'll never say such thing . . . ;);)

Bess.   

hey Jacaylbaro bro,

if i were u i wouldn't be so excited or think that u've figured out wateva u think women are saying....the "vocab list" as u have called it changes regularly and also frequently....so any given word or expression could mean one thing today and tomm. another whole thing.... if i were u i would tread lightly and keep my ears open....one day u might just understand what's going around u .....but i wouldn't hold my breath.... ;)

ps. bro, it's just advice don't take it personal or to heart...i just hate streotypes...and i made it my life's mission to defy them....

peace

[Thanks Besbaaso,,,

Nice advice,,,,, no problem,,, let's know what is going on now and see what is coming with da days ahead regarding the vocabulary.

Thanks again . . . .

Juxa   

iam not laughing, cause there s no comfort in the truth .

u want a list? of eeh u said men vocabulary? eeeh me dont have one. however i want to tell u sheeko.

waxanku keenay what women want .

so bear with me waxyar. this dude really liked a girl. he lived in north america, waa iska taqaan dadkaas hal bool aa ka maqan. anyway he could not figure her out. so he decided inuu saaxiibteed, kind of gabar ay isyaqanan warka ka keeno. he did the whole u da bomb, u pretty, u amazin shit for a week. then one day he causally started his investigation and interrogation. sayig fiiri macaan horta heblaayo hw come she never does this and that. sug aa la dhahay, qofki kale la wacay ninkana speaker lagu qabtay. then asaa suaal lagu bilabay, like u like her, so why dont u just tell her. the ***** he is, he said alla maya, waa iskala sheekaystaa, marabo inaan niyad jabsho, i do the whole what women want scene .

the wholething qofkan way maqashay, need i say, he is nursing broken heart, and deep deep dislike for women-humans.

the moral of my sheeko, hwever ay u qaabdarantahay is. beware men! no matter how many qaamuus u read. u can never ever ever even come close to figuring women

nuune   

sir naageed lama sal gaaro, dhagartoodi baa intey dhagar dhashay bey xuubkii badalatay, waxaan ku keenay abaayo juxa sheekada ay sheegtay iyo digniinta ay na siisey, waa runteed, ragoow taxaddar muujiya, baaritaan culus billaaba, ka fiirsada, feejignaada had iyo jeer, meel aadan filanayn ba lagaa soo gali!

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^hiya there. hw is the brewery buz going?

we simple pple, as long as u(men folks) dont start tricking?

hey boolbaro, gaat het? *** ging het met de NL les? herinner je nog :D nou dat was leuk toch? volgend week we gaan nog een keer oefenen ok?

nuune   

juxa, zuster, mij ben okey , op welke manier zitten u gedoe , mij ben stilstaand practicing mijn NL les , is het zelfs zwaar , zenden mij meerder les looooool,

halahaas leen soo tuurtey :D

raula   

^^excuse'-but I would like to know what's the deal w/the METHALI (proverb) on you signature? ma la'isku shegaayo, wa la'isku xadaa miyaa iyaah? :D;) cajiib

wariiri ;) badanaa mesha(spelling mis-hap intended)

nuune   

^^^^ raula looooool, xadoow ma jiree waala isku shuutinaa dheh :D

by da way here is da meaning, i know u understand what it means, but am explaining to the rest: It is better to lose your eyes than to lose your heart ;)

wariiri badanaa :D